Honored Contributor

Re: October 10 is National Handbag Day: Buying a New Bag Seems a Duty!

What an exceptional idea @Sister Golden Hair, and just think @EdithEllenLily can carry the brand new and unused AK bag she got just last week for her new bag walk in the park...

Woman Surprised

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@1Professor wrote:

These Brahmin lovelies deserve my serious adoration:

3304332-p-DETAILED.jpg

brahmin-black-vivian-satchel-product-4-14913847-175642278.jpeg

Brahim-Handbags-Brahmin-Saint-Germain-Duxbury-Satchel-Being-Melody.jpg

@1Professor:  I'm obsessing over this bluish-colored bag at the bottom, which l commented on yesterday. Can you be an enabler, and give me a lead on the name of the bag and where you found the photo??

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Respected Contributor

i'm seriously considering downsizing my handbag inventory, but i'm afraid i'll just stock up again.  i'm trying to purchase just one a year.

Honored Contributor

@ladyroxanne wrote:

i'm seriously considering downsizing my handbag inventory, but i'm afraid i'll just stock up again.  i'm trying to purchase just one a year.

@ladyroxanne:  I admire your resolve. I'm lucky if l don't buy one every month!

Respected Contributor

@handygal2  lol

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@handygal2 wrote:

@1Professor wrote:

@1Professor:  I'm obsessing over this bluish-colored bag at the bottom, which l commented on yesterday. Can you be an enabler, and give me a lead on the name of the bag and where you found the photo??

@handygal2  When holding my cursor over the bag's picture it says Brahmin Saint Germaine Duxbury. I'm loving the color too. Unfortunately, I don't see it on their site. It appears Dillards might, at one time, have had this embossed version and the color is probably 'nightshade', but I'm not finding this bag anywhere currently.

Honored Contributor

Thanks for your reply, @stevieb. I found one on eBay in black, together with a matching wallet. But at $1,200, that's too rich for my blood! So it's probably a good thing that it's not available in the color l love. I'll have to find another bag to obsess about, lol.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@handygal2 wrote:

Thanks for your reply, @stevieb. I found one on eBay in black, together with a matching wallet. But at $1,200, that's too rich for my blood! So it's probably a good thing that it's not available in the color l love. I'll have to find another bag to obsess about, lol.

@handygal2... That's truly ludicrous. I doubt the cost of that bag (even with a wallet) even approached that amount, though I could be wrong. Besides, it was that sort of slate blue color that drew me to the bag in the first place. I like black bags, but in this case, I think I'll take a pass too. It would appear that this is actually not a newer bag.

Honored Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

@handygal2 wrote:

@handygal2... That's truly ludicrous. I doubt the cost of that bag (even with a wallet) even approached that amount, though I could be wrong. Besides, it was that sort of slate blue color that drew me to the bag in the first place. I like black bags, but in this case, I think I'll take a pass too. It would appear that this is actually not a newer bag.

@stevieb:  I agree that the price is way out of line, especially b/c it's not nearly as striking in black. And l doubt that anyone will "bite." But l guess the seller thinks she/he is sitting on a rare commodity!

Respected Contributor

@handygal2 wrote:

@1Professor wrote:

3304332-p-DETAILED.jpg

brahmin-black-vivian-satchel-product-4-14913847-175642278.jpeg

@Alas, @handgal, I can't refind it! It could've been on pinterest, polyvore, or a general google search. Tried again, but it didn't pop up. Since it's not on the brahmin site, I assume it's past-season?