Esteemed Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

@Reever wrote:

@FancyPhillyshopper wrote:

I come to this channel to see the PRODUCTS, not the hosts!

Many of us love the hosts and have come to know them throughout the years. I have followed Mary Beth since she was on CVN.  She is a dear mother to her sons and adapted daughter. Now a grandmother she is embarking on another phase of life.  She is sweet as pie and comes from good stock.

@Reever  Isn't Rick D. From that famous Mid western stock that you always speak of? Same place as Mary Beth. One is sweet and one is cut throat?

Honored Contributor

@kivah wrote:

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

@Reever wrote:

@FancyPhillyshopper wrote:

I come to this channel to see the PRODUCTS, not the hosts!

Many of us love the hosts and have come to know them throughout the years. I have followed Mary Beth since she was on CVN.  She is a dear mother to her sons and adapted daughter. Now a grandmother she is embarking on another phase of life.  She is sweet as pie and comes from good stock.

@Reever  Isn't Rick D. From that famous Mid western stock that you always speak of? Same place as Mary Beth. One is sweet and one is cut throat?

Rick is NOT cut-throat --- he has a pushy selling style which women are attracted to. It obviously works - he's been on QVC for 100 years!!!!!

@kivah  I was quoting another poster regarding the 'cut throat'.