Trusted Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

@Misplaced Parisian wrote:

@ECBG This is BEAUTIFUL!

@Misplaced Parisian Love it!  Maybe I'll run into a near copy.  I love gathering and drapeing.  I'm sure that's what hooked me.

I heard, however, that the structured bags are big this year according to all of the bloggers.

I'd LOVE to get a copy from HOBO.  Their leathers are SO beautiful!!!Smiley Happy

@ECBG  I love HOBO bags!  I have a structured clutch bag from Patricia Nash.  No gathering up the shape is similar to your photo.  I bet you can find one similar.  My fingers are crossed!  

Honored Contributor

@grandma r wrote:

Maybe it looks better in person.  Not something I would pay $300. for.

@grandma r 

$3,000.000Smiley Sad

Esteemed Contributor

Maybe I got my wires crossed.  $3000.00 is a joke.  $300.00 is too much in my opinion.

Honored Contributor

Looks like a men’s Dopp kit to me. Woman Surprised

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Honored Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

I'm not a handbag person (probably because of my long career and having to lock it up).  Going out for a few lunches a month does not justify this purchase!  (So, I'm not)!!!

ONLY 3,000.00!!!!!  Bogetti Vetena!!!

Image 1 of Bottega Veneta The Pouch clutch

@ECBG    Only $3000? A bargain at twice the price. Purchasing several in different colors? Lol 

PS. Personally not my style. Looks like a lump of Po-p!! 🤣

Honored Contributor

I like it.

Respected Contributor

Was it Will Rogers who said "there's a sucker born every minute?"

Esteemed Contributor

@ECBG 

I am a fan of unconstructed leather bags and I'm sure the picture doesn't do it justice.  I would like to see it on a model.  Not in my price range even if I loved it.  But for those that do, why not?  Who am I to judge

Honored Contributor

@mspatmac wrote:

@ECBG 

I am a fan of unconstructed leather bags and I'm sure the picture doesn't do it justice.  I would like to see it on a model.  Not in my price range even if I loved it.  But for those that do, why not?  Who am I to judge

@mspatmac Thank you.  I've always loved the beauty of soft draping.  It's a large clutch, my favorite.  It's on the Tradesy web site.Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@ECBG  I wondered if it was a clutch. It's a stellar brand and while I'm sure it's beautiful, I'd have to agree the picture doesn't really sell this one for me. 

In my pantry with my cupcakes...