Valued Contributor

Thie TSV  is about as boring as it gets. I am a huge fan of the coordinating pieces in TSV’s  but could care less about the key finder (possibly because I am too lazy to use it). 

I did just buy the Zip Zip and absolutely love it. Where has this been all my life?!  It carries  so comfortably and fits nearly everything I would put in a tote but I can find things better and it’s so light. I bought the dark grey at the sale price of $130-something. Fab color that goes with everything and a style that works with jeans and business wear.

Honored Contributor

Well, I may be one of the only ones here that is planning to order this Dooney hobo TSV Woman Surprised...I'm thinking Teal with the T'Moro Brown trim. Woman Very Happy

Did everyone see the set of three Lodis RFID card cases? They were in AM Style with Leah this morning. I ordered the set with teal and the silver hardware to go inside this Dooney hobo TSV.

Honored Contributor

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

Well, I may be one of the only ones here that is planning to order this Dooney hobo TSV Woman Surprised...I'm thinking Teal with the T'Moro Brown trim. Woman Very Happy

Did everyone see the set of three Lodis RFID card cases? They were in AM Style with Leah this morning. I ordered the set with teal and the silver hardware to go inside this Dooney hobo TSV.

Oh Edith really... Say it isn't so... @EdithEllenLily... Smiley Surprised

Did you think you would sneak this one in...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@stevieb Woman LOL I haven't bought the Dooney hobo TSV yet...still thinking about it. Even if I don't, I liked those card cases! Especially the animal print one...grrrrrrr! Woman Very Happy Woman Wink

Honored Contributor

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@stevieb Woman LOL I haven't bought the Dooney hobo TSV yet...still thinking about it. Even if I don't, I liked those card cases! Especially the animal print one...grrrrrrr! Woman Very Happy Woman Wink

@EdithEllenLily The card cases are cute but heaven knows I don't need them... I'm not convinced that's much of a deal but I do like some of the options... 

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

You saw the small Ashley messenger presented?

Seem that fits the bill: Crossbody, Florentine. It's about the same price as the November "special." Yesterday it was on 6 EZ pay. I

The Dooney site had more color options.

Regular Contributor

Responding to Sheilarays post: I purchased the dark gray Zip Zip also and love it!

Respected Contributor

I thought about this bag after the TSV went away, they subtracted a value pay, and essentially made the same price as the Teagan.

If you happen edto get it as a TSV and you loved it, then it was an OK deal.  It's a popular style for DB. It had slightly lower shipping. Once the deal turned into the proverbial pumpkin,  I don't see it selling. It only has a key fob and compare that against the Teagan,which has both a pouch and a key fob.

Then trot over to Macy's web site and they have a very similar bag on sale for nearly half the price of the Q version with free shipping. Plus,other venues offering some nice little deals.

So I guess you can expect to see a lot of this bag until they decide to put it on clearance and then say " Goodnight, Gracie."

Respected Contributor

@JavaQueen wrote:

I thought about this bag after the TSV went away, they subtracted a value pay, and essentially made the same price as the Teagan.

If you happen edto get it as a TSV and you loved it, then it was an OK deal.  It's a popular style for DB. It had slightly lower shipping. Once the deal turned into the proverbial pumpkin,  I don't see it selling. It only has a key fob and compare that against the Teagan,which has both a pouch and a key fob.

Then trot over to Macy's web site and they have a very similar bag on sale for nearly half the price of the Q version with free shipping. Plus,other venues offering some nice little deals.

So I guess you can expect to see a lot of this bag until they decide to put it on clearance and then say " Goodnight, Gracie."

I don't understand your post at all.  Four colors sold out on this tsv by last presentation and they sold over 48,000.  I doubt we'll see a lot of these bags for the Q to get rid of.  Your post just doesn't make any sense.  Sorry.  This was a good seller for Sue.  

Respected Contributor

As a TSV, they sold thosands.

My critique was of the pricing strutcture. Not the bag. It was a nice bag.  My point is this: how can you offer two bags at the same pricepoint, while one has less? I am talkng about the perceived value? That's their big thing.

You can't offer two TSV bags, one with a keyfob and pouch and one with just a key fob and expect people to think that's a great value.  People just happen to want that style and color, Ok. But without that TSV price, it isn't a good value. And if people know that, they're not going to buy it.