Honored Contributor

I don't have a bag quite like that and wouldn't mind owning it in red.... Woman Happy

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Respected Contributor

@Pecky

Yea! Per another earlier post of mine, I ordered the liebeskind virginia from another site (free shipping!), and it arrives Thursday. It will be my third Liebeskind. Excited to see it!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: November Dooney tsv

[ Edited ]

@libbyannE Speaking of Liebeskind:  6PM has a style Kindamba woven in deep water blue.  So denim friendly:  wow !!   Very summery though.

6PM has mini videos and a lot of the gals doing the demos are petite.  So helpful to me...

MAIN

PT04

Zappos has the Virginia model you gals love:  pretty in Wine.  Cheers !! The handles look amazing...what colors do you have??

Liebeskind Virginia

Liebeskind Virginia

Dooney is still humming along at my Macy's (No. California).  Like the Logo Lock in Pumpkin.

Honored Contributor

@hicindy2 wrote:

@libbyannE Speaking of Liebeskind:  6PM has a style Kindamba woven in deep water blue.  So denim friendly:  wow !!   Very summery though.

6PM has mini videos and a lot of the gals doing the demos are petite.  So helpful to me...

MAIN

PT04

Zappos has the Virginia model you gals love:  pretty in Wine.  Cheers !! The handles look amazing...what colors do you have??

Liebeskind Virginia

Liebeskind Virginia

Dooney is still humming along at my Macy's (No. California).  Like the Logo Lock in Pumpkin.

@hicindy2I am loving the blue woven you posted.  I also like the wine color.  Thanks for the post!

Super Contributor

It's an easy pass for me too. It is boring. I just received a beautiful D&B Tan Croc satchel and it's gorgeous. Price was great too.

Respected Contributor

@hicindy2: Love my pebble leather Logo Locks. The pumpkin is tempting, not sure about the new leather?

Esteemed Contributor

@1Professor 

On the Belvedere line, it is supposedly pebble leather that is tumbled to make it softer.  I did notice that the bag is quite slouchy with this treatment and is pulled down somewhat by the heavier hardware. I was really admiring the color though. 

On the Dooney Patterson line, the leather feels much thinner too and will sometimes crease.. 

I was a big Dooney fan when they had the best:  all weather leather that you could throw around with impunity. And the duck logo and the super heavy zippers. 

I still have 5 of the small Lexingtons in the good old "regular" pebble leather. Carrying around the Plum right now (would love to have pumpkin added to the line up in this configuration). 

Image result for images dooney small lexington plum

Respected Contributor

@hicindy2 wrote:

@1Professor 

On the Belvedere line, it is supposedly pebble leather that is tumbled to make it softer.  I did notice that the bag is quite slouchy with this treatment and is pulled down somewhat by the heavier hardware. I was really admiring the color though. 

On the Dooney Patterson line, the leather feels much thinner too and will sometimes crease.. 

I was a big Dooney fan when they had the best:  all weather leather that you could throw around with impunity. And the duck logo and the super heavy zippers. 

I still have 5 of the small Lexingtons in the good old "regular" pebble leather. Carrying around the Plum right now (would love to have pumpkin added to the line up in this configuration). 

Image result for images dooney small lexington plum

@hicindy2: Totally gorgeous!

I shall do a field trip to my local Macy's (also northern California) to "feel" the new leathers on the Logo Lock. *rare trip to the mall!*

Honored Contributor

@libbyannE wrote:

@Pecky

Yea! Per another earlier post of mine, I ordered the liebeskind virginia from another site (free shipping!), and it arrives Thursday. It will be my third Liebeskind. Excited to see it!

@libbyannE  Have you seen Liebeskind leather jackets?  I saw some on their website they are gorgeous.  The leather looks so soft just like their handbags.

Honored Contributor

Same old, same old.

Dooney makes some beautiful bags and offers a host of designs but always has the same basic shape on QVC; why? Plus, they're always the same small width which often makes getting a full size wallet in and out a nightmare. 

If you want to gain new customers, offer something new that old and new customers alike don't own.