Esteemed Contributor

Re: Nordies Early Access: Handbag Edition

Main Image - MARC JACOBS North/South Tote (Nordstrom Exclusive)MARC JACOBS Mini Biker Backpack (Nordstrom Exclusive)

*Call Tyrone*
Honored Contributor

None of Nordie's handbag offerings inspired me enough to purchase them at this year's sale... at least so far. I was at the store yesterday. I did like the light-colored Frye in post #1, but the main strap is too short. And the olive Rebecca Minkoff in post #5 got my attention. It's a lush, soft pebbled leather. But when l noticed that it's unlined, that became a dealbreaker for me, as l need more organization inside.

I purchased this Brahmin at last year's Anniversary Sale: (The back is solid dark brown to match the handles and front panel).

IMG_4046.JPG

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Trusted Contributor

I buy a Frye handbag every year at Nordies sale and this year was no exception.  I bought the first handbag. Thought it would be a nice neutral as the fall season approaches. I was tempted by the Minkoff should bag eith the embroidered handle, but suede isn't my favorite for a bag.  Anyone else buy anything?

Respected Contributor

I usually buy a Longchamp (or 2).  This year I got the expandable nylon tote in khaki and the leather tote in Navy.   @2zbeach I also liked the Frye hobo that you got, but the ones in my store were badly scratched.   I'm not sure if that's the way they are supposed to look or if they just scratch easily.

Honored Contributor

I love that taupe suede on the first bag; the Brahman bag is a looker too.  Thanks for the preview @itiswhatitis

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment