Respected Contributor

Next Sale on Lug Bags? Or Free Shipping Day... Anyone know if or when that will happen?

My daughter is eyeing up one of the Lug bags, but I know sometimes they go on sale and/or there's a free shipping day.  Anyone know if either will happen?

Cinderella is proof that a new pair of shoes can change your life!
Regular Contributor

Re: Next Sale on Lug Bags? Or Free Shipping Day... Anyone know if or when that will happen?

@ciao_bella wrote:

My daughter is eyeing up one of the Lug bags, but I know sometimes they go on sale and/or there's a free shipping day.  Anyone know if either will happen?

Hi @ciao_bella , it looks like there will be a Lug TSV on Friday, so there may be more sales associated with TSV day--

Denise

Honored Contributor

Re: Next Sale on Lug Bags? Or Free Shipping Day... Anyone know if or when that will happen?

You can also check the Lug page.  There are usually several bags at any given time that have special/sale pricing.  They are normally at the top of the Lug page.

Respected Contributor

Thank you

@cw88 wrote:

@ciao_bella wrote:

Hi @ciao_bella , it looks like there will be a Lug TSV on Friday, so there may be more sales associated with TSV day--

Denise

Respected Contributor

Thank you!

@geezerette wrote:

You can also check the Lug page.  There are usually several bags at any given time that have special/sale pricing.  They are normally at the top of the Lug page.

Occasional Contributor

Hi @ciao_bella - it's "beach-mom." I've been locked out of the forums and QVC in general for ONE $8.00 "past due" easy pay, that three CS reps have tried to correct. This started around July 15. They all assure me the issues will be corrected "by tomorrow." They never are. What a mess! Anyway - I created an account under DH's name (with his reluctant permission) so I can post.

The TSV looks to be this:

0B6E0390-2BFB-4AD7-8FBF-AE4C51936A0A.jpeg

Respected Contributor

@beachdad wrote:

Hi @ciao_bella - it's "beach-mom." I've been locked out of the forums and QVC in general for ONE $8.00 "past due" easy pay, that three CS reps have tried to correct. This started around July 15. They all assure me the issues will be corrected "by tomorrow." They never are. What a mess! Anyway - I created an account under DH's name (with his reluctant permission) so I can post.

Hmm I might like this. Depends on colors. 

Harmonize the World
Respected Contributor

@beachdad wrote:

@beachdad  So many people are having similar issues being locked out, unable to order or just having issues with the Q's website in general.   I can't understand why a multimillion dollar company can't hire IT people that are qualified.  I read somewhere that the IT team they have in place is not located here in the USA but in another country. 

Thank you for taking the time to post the TSV today.  That was very thoughtful of you, especially under the circumstances you're having with the Q.