Super Contributor

Anybody heard when the next one is?  Thanks!

Super Contributor
Hello
Blue skies for me please lists the next Dooney TSV on QVC for August 26. No information yet on the handbag specifically. Looking forward to it though. Perhaps they’ll offer something fresh for fall. I’m in the market for a navy bag myself.
Respected Contributor

Not holding my breath on the tsv.  But my on sale under $100 snow cone crossbody with the two part strap is here. And it is a winner.  Perfect for the next couple of hot months.  Purchased from Dooney.com.1B24D607-6121-4D77-99F9-635FED7216DB.jpeg

Respected Contributor

Well it is Dooney's 20th anniversary on the Q and I am expecting something big.  I hope we get a full bundle with a cosmetic case, a key fob, etc. and leather!

Respected Contributor

I have a tip: no need for Blue Skies for TSV. (She does, however, have a great web site. Some great product reviews. Beautiful presentation and so much more than Q/HSN previews.)

If you have the  QVC phone app, you can easily advance the schedule up to a month in advance. 

Who knows what D&B will do? They usually would pull out the stops for the "holiday" piece.  In the past, August tended to be a pre-fall type of bag. That was before they went to the Dooney of the Month format. The past few TSVs have not been made-for-Q--just previews of retail models.  They are supposed to do something "special," but we'll have to see.

Respected Contributor

@JavaQueen back not so long ago blue skies and prior to that there was another forum buddy who dug up the tsvs in the tech space even before the paper insider came out.  I remember keeping the background links and checking the new items coming up and guessing what was going to be the tsv.  Fun.  Now we wait, catch glimpses of something new on social media and get teased by vendors and still guess what is coming.

Respected Contributor

@stellabystarlight wrote:

Well it is Dooney's 20th anniversary on the Q and I am expecting something big.  I hope we get a full bundle with a cosmetic case, a key fob, etc. and leather!

Don’t care about the extra stuff esp. the key fob!   

Respected Contributor

I remember. I remember item number fishing. Part of the fun was the hunt.

Social media or not, it's still fun to speculate. It's human nature, after all.