Respected Contributor

New "Cambridge" Line at Dooney & Bourke

[ Edited ]

I am really liking the new "Cambridge" line of Dooney bags that have just been put up on their site. They aren't in stock yet but available for preorder. It looks as if they are lined in leather and crafted of  some type of pebble leather with tan trim. Just a heads-up for bag lovers out there! I will wait to see if they add more styles and colors before making a choice, but u definitely will buy or out iPhone on my Christmas list. I wonder if QVC will carry these once they are in stock.

Respected Contributor

Re: New "Cambridge" Line at Dooney & Bourke

@libbyannE wrote:

I am really liking the new "Cambridge" line of Dooney bags that have just been put up on their site. They aren't in stock yet but available for preorder. It looks as if they are lined in leather and crafted of  some type of pebble leather with tan trim. Just a heads-up for bag lovers out there! I will wait to see if they add more styles and colors before making a choice, but u definitely will buy or out iPhone on my Christmas list. I wonder if QVC will carry these once they are in stock.

I'm not seeeing them on their website,

Esteemed Contributor

Try the search feature by putting in "cambridge" on their site.  Worked for me when "new arrivals" did not.  

Hobo

Hobo

North South Shopper

Small Shopper

Respected Contributor

I found it today when clicking on their new arrivals.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Ooohhh...I lke the Florentine crossbody.  Betcha it is heavy though.  I have SO much trouble when ordering from the Dooney site, I just wait until it appears elsewhere.  They lose my order history, don't let me know my shipping info, and you wait forever on the phone.  No issues with I Love Dooney however,

Crossbody Hobo

Respected Contributor

@GSPgirl wrote:

@libbyannE wrote:

@GSPgirl Put Cambridge in the search bar.  @libbyannE did you notice they all have the same measurements?

H 9.75" x W 8" x L 13"---LOL.  I do like the looks of the crossbody and the hobo.  Wonder what the weight is?

Respected Contributor

@Shawnie wrote:

@GSPgirl wrote:

@libbyannE wrote:

@GSPgirl Put Cambridge in the search bar.  @libbyannE did you notice they all have the same measurements?

H 9.75" x W 8" x L 13"---LOL.  I do like the looks of the crossbody and the hobo.  Wonder what the weight is?

That's why I am waiting. This is the first day I've seen these, so the info looks preliminary to me. Fun to see something fresh, though. I will keep watching. 

Respected Contributor

Thank you!!  They are beautiful. 

Honored Contributor

Yet another two toned line with tan trim, corners and handles. I'll pass. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Gosh, what can I say... Dooney hasn't done anything to turn my head in a long time and this new line is no exception. They're reasonably pretty, but I don't want one...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...