Honored Contributor

Re: New line of Janines at Dooney

[ Edited ]

@hicindy2 wrote:

@stevieb  I thought that was only on the white (on sale) . I called C/S and they answered right away and tested the code.  It is good for the white only.  @faeriemoon  I was impressed with the prompt and pleasant C/S. 

With all the terrible reviews regarding their customer service it was about time they did SOMETHING.  I think that may be the reason there are no product reviews; they have been afraid people will try to slip in reviews on their customer service.

@hicindy2 

Honored Contributor

@hicindy2  I guess the white is the only one on sale and the percent off only applies to sale bags, so yes, it seems the others are all full price. Anyone who wants the white would get a somewhat decent deal, even though the bags are priced a bit on the high side from the start.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@faeriemoon wrote:

Notice how the Janine I started the thread with is the same silhouette as the Elisabetta.  It's just a shape I'm drawn to.  Classic, with no exterior pockets or excessive hardware.

@faeriemoon  It's a nice, spartan look... I like both bags, but of course, the Elisabetta is not nearly as structured as the Dooney... As for structure, I'm looking primarily for middle of the road models... Not interested right now in hard leather, but don't want bags that puddle either... I do like the slouchy, soft leather look of the Elisabetta bag and, as was mentioned, Dooney needs to expand the color range for their new bag...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...