Honored Contributor

Re: New line of Janines at Dooney

@stevieb The green is probably going to be my next one.  I love the coral but it's kind of/sort of similar to the tangerine that I already have.

Like you, I always feel like I should go with a neutral (brown family) but never do.  I don't really carry that shade of bag.  When I need a neutral it's usually black or grey.

Good luck with your stalking.  If I know of a sale, I'll let you know.  I'm on their email list.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@hicindy2  I know, it's awful... What can I say... I really like these bags and every so often they reenter my sphere of bag-awareness and I start coveting one all over again... I just can't help myself... 

Woman Frustrated

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@faeriemoon  Thanks, please do... I was on their email list for quite a while but just seem to have dropped off, probably because I never bit... I'm hesitant to sign up again because I already get so many retail emails... I do sometimes contemplate the black because it is beautiful and black is my go-to color for bags... Still, one of those bright colors is calling my name...

Honored Contributor

@hicindy2  I know!!!  Isn't that coral gorgeous???  

I think the bag with the strap might be smaller, am I correct?

They also offer a bag very similar to the slouch handbag.  They call it the Elisabetta tote, which is a bit deceiving because it's a handbag.  It's slightly more north/south.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@faeriemoon  YES Heart

Please let us know of any sales of this version or your's !!

A smaller version of our iconic Elisabetta, this mid-sized bag is handcrafted in Florence from beautiful Italian leather. Simple and elegant, the Elisabetta Slouch Crossbody is perfectly sized for all the essentials and lightweight enough to make it even more perfect for everyday use.

Please note that the Elisabetta Slouch Crossbody is available in two different types of Italian leather; Alce Leather which is a full grain calf leather finished with a pebbled texture, and Sauvage Leather which is a “naked” leather which does not have any synthetic finishes or top coats.

• 11 w x 6"d x 9"h

• Italian Alce or Sauvage Leather with a soft cotton twill lining.

Honored Contributor

@hicindy2 Thanks for the description.  Even though it's smaller it's still a good size.  Hmmmm.......

Honored Contributor

Uh @hicindy2  um, well, I sort of hate to break it to you, but the Elizabetta crossbody is actually having a sale of sorts now... Very few colors remain but green is one of them... 25% off... 

Honored Contributor

Notice how the Janine I started the thread with is the same silhouette as the Elisabetta.  It's just a shape I'm drawn to.  Classic, with no exterior pockets or excessive hardware.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@stevieb  I thought that was only on the white (on sale) . I called C/S and they answered right away and tested the code.  It is good for the white only.  @faeriemoon  I was impressed with the prompt and pleasant C/S. 

Honored Contributor

@hicindy2  I think the 25% off code is for all the remaining colors but I didn't look that closely since I want the larger bag. You might want to check it out if you're interested in the green.