Esteemed Contributor

Re: New Year and New MZ Wallace

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@magicmoodz wrote:

@hicindy2@skyblue@EdithEllenLily@Serendipity

OH NOOOOOOOO!

How could this happen to me?  All the beautiful bags added to the sale and I am on a 21-day detox. No sugar, no "white" foods, no alcohol and no shopping! 

Sometimes life just isn't fair. 

tumblr_myjojt29AM1t0951zo1_400.gif

@magicmoodz If you break your fast for one sale bag that you really want, I will never tell...Woman Wink

@EdithEllenLily

Aww, the sisterhood--loyalty at it's finest. Once I put an intention out there in the universe, I try to honor it (for fear of otherwise being struck by lightening😯).

I am, however, trying to think of all the things I have recently purchased (new and tags still affixed) that could be returned. Then I wouldn't really be buying a new handbag, but rather an exchange of merchandise. My rationale. Haha!

Esteemed Contributor

@Serendipity, Right-o, you did tell us what to expect !! Shouldn't post before the caffeine kicks in. 

Are you going to do a final pick ?? 

@magicmoodz I lost 10 pounds on the "no white" thing too.  But my Visa card is blue  Woman LOL

Image result for images peanuts being happy

Honored Contributor

@magicmoodz wrote:

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@magicmoodz wrote:

OH NOOOOOOOO!

How could this happen to me?  All the beautiful bags added to the sale and I am on a 21-day detox. No sugar, no "white" foods, no alcohol and no shopping! 

@magicmoodz If you break your fast for one sale bag that you really want, I will never tell...Woman Wink

@EdithEllenLily

Aww, the sisterhood--loyalty at it's finest. Once I put an intention out there in the universe, I try to honor it (for fear of otherwise being struck by lightening😯).

I am, however, trying to think of all the things I have recently purchased (new and tags still affixed) that could be returned. Then I wouldn't really be buying a new handbag, but rather an exchange of merchandise. My rationale. Haha!

@magicmoodz: I've been doing the same thing-- and using this rationale--for a long time, too. Lol.

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Honored Contributor

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@Serendipity @hicindy2 @Roni18 @skyblue @magicmoodz @WhiteFlowers @handygal2 @AnnMoonbeam @SUHsE@foo foo shi shi and all:

The Micro Sutton in Black Oxford has arrived! I also ordered the Medium Savoy Cosmetic in Black Oxford to go inside as a combination wallet/coin purse/cosmetic FOR MY NIECE!! Woman Very Happy To me, it's a small crossbody for a young lady. It's tiny -- but very cute! And the cosmetic has the same black matte hardware as the Micro Sutton. It fits inside and will help her to organize her items! 

@EdithEllenLily: What a nice gift for your niece!

Esteemed Contributor

@handygal2 wrote:

@magicmoodz wrote:

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@magicmoodz wrote:

OH NOOOOOOOO!

@EdithEllenLily

@magicmoodz: I've been doing the same thing-- and using this rationale--for a long time, too. Lol.

@handygal2

Whatever it takes! 😊

I don't know what it is--the shopping genes I inherited from both my parents, the easy access I have to major shopping or if I am just fickle.  But chances are what I "needed" yesterday will not be what I "need" today!

Honored Contributor

@magicmoodz wrote:

@handygal2 wrote:

@magicmoodz wrote:

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@magicmoodz wrote:

OH NOOOOOOOO!

@EdithEllenLily

@handygal2

Whatever it takes! 😊

I don't know what it is--the shopping genes I inherited from both my parents, the easy access I have to major shopping or if I am just fickle.  But chances are what I "needed" yesterday will not be what I "need" today!

@magicmoodz: I'm fickle too. That's why l usually don't remove the tags from a handbag and use it right away, unless it's not returnable. I sometimes wait until the end of the return period to make my final decision. Lol.

Esteemed Contributor

One last thing...they left the width off that cute new Toni Xbody and I e-mailed MZW C/S. It is 1.25 inches.  That was too narrow for my needs since my wallet and cosmetic case exceed that.

Too bad;  it was a cutie and the color combo is great. Sophisticated with some color interest that whispers "c'mon, you know you like me". 

Respected Contributor

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@magicmoodz wrote:

OH NOOOOOOOO!

Or add a day onto the end! 😜😎@magicmoodz@EdithEllenLily@hicindy2@handygal2@Serendipity

Esteemed Contributor

@skyblue wrote:

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@magicmoodz wrote:

OH NOOOOOOOO!

Or add a day onto the end! 😜😎@magicmoodz@EdithEllenLily@hicindy2@handygal2@Serendipity

@skyblue

I like the way you think, Sky. Can we be friends? 😙😙😙

Honored Contributor

@hicindy2 wrote:

@Serendipity  Boy oh boy, you are good.  I dug around some more and this was Coco1.0 (Spring 2015). No resemblance at all.  How very strange...

mz1.jpg

Apparently, there was a Kara also.  Look how fat the handles are. 

IMG_1515084889.556589.jpg

@hicindy2 This Kara is a cutie patootie! Love the chunky handles.