Honored Contributor

Re: New Year and New MZ Wallace

[ Edited ]

@hicindy2 wrote:

Someone on the Purse Forum (not me) posted a pic of their collection as a longtime fan.  The Baby Jane is in the middle, so you can assess the various sizes. Kinda fun to take a peek. 

F35893CF-1627-4752-AECB-658516FF9B92.jpeg

Here is another useful comparison:  Purse Forum (time reference 2015)

Ruby Paige, Navy Coco, Black Lizzy

Side by side view. Coco fits the most from all three. Its small and compact

That rendition of the Paige seems so much more substantial....at least to me

mz11 (1).jpg

Still tracking the Ocean Paige, but no price drop as yet...this would be a nice season-less addition if got back to $177

@hicindy2 Hmn.... Is that Coco 2.0 or could it be Coco 1.0? I feel like the cute Coco now on sale is smaller than the Paige to me, capacity wise.

Coco 1.0 (They really should have changed the name on this one. What resemblance is there? The top handle?)

Coco 1.0

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@hicindy2 I wonder if we'll get a "new items added to sale" email soon with Damask Rose marked down?! It's very pretty. And your dishes are cute! The bulldog reminds me of my sister's doggie, Scooby. Woman Very Happy

@EdithEllenLily @hicindy2 @magicmoodz @skyblue @Roni18 

They seem like to change things up, but last year they added new items to sale on Jan. 5 and then ended the sale on Jan. 15. And with items disappearing (thanks supersleuth HC!), hey, heads up! Smiley Wink

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Roni18 wrote:

I did the mad lib thing but never got a code.  Probably a good thing, because I would have been too tempted.  

I really like that little star backpack but sooooooo don't need anymore bags!

@Roni18 You could call them and let them know what happened. They might very well honor it ... if you want to go that route! Are you seeing stars? Smiley Wink

Honored Contributor

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@hicindy2 In the end-of-the-year donations, Josie went away. Woman Surprised I'm sticking with my Dark Blue Camo Roxy, which I love. Heart

@EdithEllenLily Good for you! Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@hicindy2 @magicmoodz Thank you both for your kind words about the Micro Sutton in Black Oxford! Woman Very Happy

Our friend @Serendipity has the Medium Sutton in Black Oxford and she carried it for quite awhile last year! I've been intrigued with this black matte hardware and am thinking eventually I would like the Small Sutton in Black Oxford. Serendipity, are you going to order something with your Ad-lib code? Woman Happy

@EdithEllenLily So I have my eye on a few things. But not sure. I like the matt bag in lapis (same color as my matt) with that reflective stripe; the reflective cosmetic; the jewelry roll (missed out last year); and I'm curious about the micro and the new lila cosmetic. And of course the sparklies.

Esteemed Contributor

@Serendipity wrote:

@hicindy2 @EdithEllenLily My notifications aren't working. When I click on one it won't go to the msg. Smiley Sad Anyone else having this issue?

@Serendipity  No, but glad to see you !! We got a bit of rain last night; hopefully more on the way.  December was dismally dry. 

Honored Contributor

@hicindy2 wrote:

@Serendipity wrote:

@hicindy2 @EdithEllenLily My notifications aren't working. When I click on one it won't go to the msg. Smiley Sad Anyone else having this issue?

@Serendipity  No, but glad to see you !! We got a bit of rain last night; hopefully more on the way.  December was dismally dry. 

@hicindy2 Lucky you! Glad you got some rain. No rain here still and we broke all sorts of heat records last week, as you probably heard. Mid to high 80s. It's a bizarre juxtaposition to the record-breaking cold in the East. (Hope everyone is staying safe out there!) 

Glitch could be my computer. I will likely be offline over the next few days as I transfer to my new laptop. Hopefully things don't get all messed up.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@hicindy2 @EdithEllenLily @magicmoodz @skyblue

Well girls, I did it. I donated a whole bunch of handags to charity. I am Lug free (oh, yes I am, Sky Smiley Surprised); I only kept one Dooney (the Barlow satchel -- still love that bag and no stink ... so far). Buckleys are gone and well as some other D&B's I forgot about. Also gone: Two large Romas (gray/taupe Ostrich and peachy pink color) and 1 Roma 2 (metallic -- pretty but always had a weird metal smell). I kep the original Roma in black and ostrich as those are classics (good leather), and somehow they don't look as ginormous in the darker colors. Also gave away several AK bags: the flag tote, a metallic convertible, a really cute but annoying metallic satchel where all the pockets were too small for my phone, and a couple others. Smiley Embarassed 

I hadn't used these in a very long time and for some reason I went on a tear. My style changed somehow I guess, because while I loved them once, I didn't like them anymore.

So next I will need to get serious and look at the MZWs I have. But that will be hard, so I'm going to wait a bit. Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Serendipity  Boy oh boy, you are good.  I dug around some more and this was Coco1.0 (Spring 2015). No resemblance at all.  How very strange...

mz1.jpg

Apparently, there was a Kara also.  Look how fat the handles are. 

IMG_1515084889.556589.jpg

Respected Contributor

@Serendipity wrote:

@hicindy2 @EdithEllenLily @magicmoodz @skyblue

Well girls, I did it. I donated a whole bunch of handags to charity. I am Lug free (oh, yes I am, Sky Smiley Surprised); I only kept one Dooney (the Barlow satchel -- still love that bag and no stink ... so far). Buckleys are gone and well as some other D&B's I forgot about. Also gone: Two large Romas (gray/taupe Ostrich and peachy pink color) and 1 Roma 2 (metallic -- pretty but always had a weird metal smell). I kep the original Roma in black and ostrich as those are classics (good leather), and somehow they don't look as ginormous in the darker colors. Also gave away several AK bags: the flag tote, a metallic convertible, a really cute but annoying metallic satchel where all the pockets were too small for my phone, and a couple others. Smiley Embarassed 

I hadn't used these in a very long time and for some reason I went on a tear. My style changed somehow I guess, because while I loved them once, I didn't like them anymore.

So next I will need to get serious and look at the MZWs I have. But that will be hard, so I'm going to wait a bit. Smiley Happy

What do you use for a carry on if you disposed of your Lug? @Serendipity