Honored Contributor

Re: New Year and New MZ Wallace

[ Edited ]

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@Serendipity @hicindy2 @skyblue @Roni18 @WhiteFlowers and all:

I received my Roxy in Black Moto this morning and she is beautiful! Woman Happy Roxy is unzippered everywhere and airing out open on a dining room door handle due to being cooped up for awhile in the packaging. Not bad at all and she will air out in time!

@EdithEllenLily Hurray! Glad you got a good one! Mine has shipped, but will be a few more days. 🤗

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Serendipity and @EdithEllenLily, wouldn't that be wonderful for a pre-Spring collection ? Glazed something / anything...

@EdithEllenLily Glad the Roxy safely arrived and it is OK. I wrap a Constant Comment tea bag in a Kleenex and put it in the bag during the airing out.  I love the natural orange spice smell.  

We had the gutters cleaned out for excitement today.  They were clogged with leaves etc. and more rain is on the way.  Nice local guy did it and he does windows too for later. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@hicindy2 @EdithEllenLily The "kiss" pouch is soldout and off the Web site already! 😬 EEL, could you describe the red leather color when you get your items? Bright red, carmine, etc. Thanks! 😊

If anyone was interested in the studded angus leather pouch, it's low stock now. 

Respected Contributor

I saw that Bailey posted yesterday too.  I do like some of the metallic looking bags so I've been thinking about getting a metro tote in one of those colors but I probably should get a color that will match my luggage or at least black.  

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Serendipity and @EdithEllenLily and @Roni18 and everyone !! 

I just came out of the swoon. Jaw dropping, all new wonderful things.  

But no points yet !!

Image result for images peanuts characters crying

Atmosphere:  light sand hue with pink/coral lining

This, to me, is stunning

And the mysterious Bailey in graphite glazed linen

@Serendipity, Is the webbed strap wider ??

Dawn Ikat

And the small Soho

Honored Contributor

@Serendipity wrote:

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@Serendipity wrote:

@hicindy2 @EdithEllenLily Oh my, oh my. Could it be? Graphite glazed linen? In bailey?

bailey

@Serendipity It has disappeared!! Woman Surprised 

Does it look Platinum to you? Wishful thinking and I'm sure I'm wrong...

@EdithEllenLily It sure does look like it could have a platinum hue. Seems to be the same material as my glazed linen small nikki but with the "graphite" coloring instead of the warmer neutral. Maybe they will have several bag options in this material? 💃 🤩 @hicindy2

@Serendipity You were right! Woman Surprised

Honored Contributor

@hicindy2 @Serendipity @Roni18 @skyblue @WhiteFlowers @handygal2 @foo foo shi shi and all:

Check out the new arrivals at MZW! Woman Surprised I'm stuck on the Graphite Glazed Linen. Heart I was hoping for a Jane in Dawn but they are focusing on Crosby. Woman Frustrated Atmosphere is not for me here in Chicagoland but I could certainly see it in warmer climates. Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@hicindy2 @Serendipity @Roni18 @skyblue @WhiteFlowers @handygal2@foo foo shi shi and all:

Check out the new arrivals at MZW! Woman Surprised I'm stuck on the Graphite Glazed Linen. Heart I was hoping for a Jane in Dawn but they are focusing on Crosby. Woman Frustrated Atmosphere is not for me here in Chicagoland but I could certainly see it in warmer climates. Woman Happy

@EdithEllenLily: The Graphite Glazed Linen caught my eye too, especially in the Belle Hobo:

IMG_0215.JPG

And l agree that the Atmosphere is very summery. Besides, l could never keep it clean, lol.

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Honored Contributor

@Roni18 wrote:

I saw that Bailey posted yesterday too.  I do like some of the metallic looking bags so I've been thinking about getting a metro tote in one of those colors but I probably should get a color that will match my luggage or at least black.  

@Roni18 Oh look, even more metallics to choose from! 😬

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

What do you gals think about the trend towards wider straps.  I am not nuts about it; think it looks odd. Would overwhelm us petites. 

Jordan Hobo too

FYI, the Hobo now has flat, not pleated,  rear pockets and things will stick out in a peculiar way per the forums.