Super Contributor

On VB website, triple zip hipster in tropical plaid is out of stock. So I went to Amazon out of stock there too.  So I ordered the small Vera tote in tropical plaid on Amazon for $80.  Comes Saturday.  

Honored Contributor

Mine has been shipped. Now, I can breath. Afraid would be out of stock before they shipped .  Can't carry it till April at the earliest.

Esteemed Contributor

Well, the triple zip hipster in tropics plaid is sold out everywhere. And I do mean everywhere, unless I were willing to pay $95 on Ebay (instead of $75) which I'm not.  It was still available last night on the Vera Bradley website, but I didn't see the pop up that @SharkE saw, so I hesitated.  Big mistake.  I think that was the Universe telling me that I've spent enough $ on bags for now.😉

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Honored Contributor

@hicindy2 

We have "outlet" store in Premium outlet mall.  It's always busy and of course,they carry a lot of discontinued and last seasons patterns.

Ugh, started going there today BUT controlled the urge 😉🙄

Honored Contributor

@shoesnbags wrote:

Well, the triple zip hipster in tropics plaid is sold out everywhere. And I do mean everywhere, unless I were willing to pay $95 on Ebay (instead of $75) which I'm not.  It was still available last night on the Vera Bradley website, but I didn't see the pop up that @SharkE saw, so I hesitated.  Big mistake.  I think that was the Universe telling me that I've spent enough $ on bags for now.😉

@shoesnbags    clean your cookie history and keep going to the website

VeraBradley   dot com they want your email and when you give that to them they send the discount code to that email.

I never use those other discount places like Mr. Rebates, etc. but, Vera Bradley may be in one of those places. Mine just popped up, I ignored it till I found the Tropics plaid bag, then , I exited and went back in till the window opened up saying 15% off.   Makes a difference I got 16.50 subtracted from the total and no shipping to pay.

110 bag ended up costing 99 and change . That 16.50 off I figure paid for my shipping and tax. Tx. has sales tax of 8.25%

Honored Contributor

Edited : I should had said would had paid for my shipping if it had been charged. Free shipping on the Vera site.

You'll have to pay tax no matter what. No matter where U buy. LOL

Esteemed Contributor

@SharkE 

I appreciate the help, but unfortunately the Vera website is sold out of the triple zip hipster in Tropics Plaid, and that's the one I want.  I'll keep checking online for it and who knows, maybe it will turn up.

Honored Contributor

@shoesnbags    Dillards?

Honored Contributor

here's one here at QVC really cheap, not the Tropic one, but, pretty

https://www.qvc.com/Vera-Bradley-Signature-Print-Zip-Top-Hipster-Crossbody.product.A392872.html?sc=S...

Esteemed Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

@shoesnbags    Dillards?

Sold out!