Esteemed Contributor

@hicindy2 

That's my "mask & sanitizer pocket" lol.  I have such a fear of losing my cell phone that I could never trust it to an open outside pocket.  But that back pocket is so handy for PPE.  
Hope we all love our tropics plaid bags!

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Super Contributor

Vera has become my go to bags again. So very over Coach, Lug hasn't had much new and interesting of late, Patricia Nash isn't my thing and MZ Wallace is nice but I think too pricey. Just got one of the Carson totes from the last outlet sale. Like the new Happy Blooms print but going to hold off on buying a bag, instead will get a mask in that print. Tried masks from several different places and Vera's are the best quality and comfort for me and have held up well. And they match the bags perfectly.

I am not superstitious, but I am a little stitious.
Esteemed Contributor

@SharkE  and all the Tropics Plaid fans:  VB site has a code for 25% off the travel pieces.  Short timeframe. !!

Honored Contributor

Thanks the bag I ordered is really big. I'll have no trouble finding stuff in this one.

Occasional Contributor

I am not sure if you're still looking for the TZH, but you can call a store and they will ship. I got mine at the Disney Springs store.