Esteemed Contributor

New Vera Bradley; check it out

[ Edited ]

Went by the Vera Bradley store this morning (No. Calif.).  Lots of new things.  Picked up the petite red bandana small navy trimmed Vera Tote and a matching cosmetics bag to qualify for the free cosmetic bag ($42.00 value). I picked the blue bandana.  

I buy the small trimmed Vera tote over and over.  It is perfect for me. My last one was the small Parisian pom poms which is sold out. I like the small scale prints the best.  

Gift with $75.00 purchase: grand cosmetic bag

The red leather quilted Nora Tote is pretty also: I like the elongated shape.  I like a zipper top though..don't trust magnetic closures. 

Quilted Nora Tote

The small Ella tote does have the zipper top.

Hey VB gals, what gets your motor running of late?  

Super Contributor

Re: New Vera Bradley; check it out

hicindy - I'm loving the small Vera. I just bought the Navy one and am loving it. Funny I didn't like the Navy on  the turn lock satchel but love it on the small Vera.  Loving the red bandana one you got too. I purchased the Midnight Houndstooth last winter. Looked at it just the other day. A classic that will once again be carried this winter.  Enjoy your new purchases!!!  

Regular Contributor

I finally visited my local VB store and I like all three new patterns. The red bandana is my favorite & I hope to add something from both the red & blue bandana to my collection. Thanks for posting the pictures, hicindy!

Esteemed Contributor

@KathT wrote:

I finally visited my local VB store and I like all three new patterns. The red bandana is my favorite & I hope to add something from both the red & blue bandana to my collection. Thanks for posting the pictures, hicindy!

You are so welcome.  

New Contributor

Those are all very cute bags, but definitely not my style when it comes to Vera Bradley. It's nice that they are expanding a bit when it comes to the different patterns (or lack thereof) and materials, but I'm more of a classic Vera gal. I tend to gravitate towards the paisleys and the floraly patterns.  

Esteemed Contributor

@RMEGRL wrote:

Those are all very cute bags, but definitely not my style when it comes to Vera Bradley. It's nice that they are expanding a bit when it comes to the different patterns (or lack thereof) and materials, but I'm more of a classic Vera gal. I tend to gravitate towards the paisleys and the floraly patterns.  

RMEGRL I'm with you. I tend to go for the paisleys and florals as well. I love colorful patterns, and right now my favorite is Impressionista. I just bought a few items and got the free Grand Cosmetic as well. 

I'm not too keen on those tiny prints, but it's great that there are more choices now to please everyone. 

"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett