Respected Contributor

Re: New Sueded Hobo Logo from Dooney!

I loved the charcoal. Wish they had done those corners in black or t-moro brown in this style A259485 or this one A258235.I think the olive would have looked good this way too..

Honored Contributor

Dooney's prices need to come down.  I can purchase a beautiful, leather bag from Kate Spade on sale and pay a little above $100 for a $300 bag.  Even Dooney's canvas bags are way overpriced.  I know it has nothing to do with your subject matter but I needed to vent about this.  I won't be purchasing a D&B until they come into reality.   Cat HappyCat Happy

kindness is strength
Super Contributor

The bag arrived today. It's HUGE! I am so disappointed. I expected it to be medium size from the measurements they posted. It didn't even look that big on air! I love the Honey color but it's going back. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Quiltlady wrote:

The bag arrived today. It's HUGE! I am so disappointed. I expected it to be medium size from the measurements they posted. It didn't even look that big on air! I love the Honey color but it's going back. 

Oh great, the measurements online states 12 1/2 inches wide.  Mine is due for delivery tomorrow.  Mine will go back also if it's 17 inches wide like the first one.  How decdiving QVC is on their descriptions. I'm really disappointed now and haven't even received the bag yet.  

Esteemed Contributor

I don't get it. There's reviews on this bag and some reviewers are saying thanks for the smaller bag and some are saying it's large.  When I receive my bag tomorrow I'll see for myself.  Will be taking a tape measure and will see just how wide this bag really is.  

Super Contributor

I think a lot of those early "reviews" were from people who didn't even have the bag and we're just going by what the measurements said!! 

Esteemed Contributor

@Quiltlady wrote:

I think a lot of those early "reviews" were from people who didn't even have the bag and we're just going by what the measurements said!! 

Hi Wuiltlady.  I'm really disappointed.  I love this bag and always wanted a smaller version of it.  I'm not even excited anymore about receiving it.  I think when I get it tomorrow I won't take the wrapping off.  If it's wider then 13 inches, back it goes for somebody else to purchase.  What a bummer. 

Honored Contributor

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

I don't get it. There's reviews on this bag and some reviewers are saying thanks for the smaller bag and some are saying it's large.  When I receive my bag tomorrow I'll see for myself.  Will be taking a tape measure and will see just how wide this bag really is.  

Hi BlingQueen -- How did your olive suede LL handbag turn out today? How wide was it after measuring? I hope it wasn't huge like the original leather LL handbag! Thinking of you and wondering, EEL

Esteemed Contributor

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

Hi BlingQueen -- How did your olive suede LL handbag turn out today? How wide was it after measuring? I hope it wasn't huge like the original leather LL handbag! Thinking of you and wondering, EEL

Hi there Edith:  I'm going to start up a separate thread to clear up any confusion over this bag..  Look for the Thread entitled Clearing up the Confusion on the size of the logo lock bag.  

Contributor

I bought this bag in the Olive, I can't wait to see it in person.