Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

Re: New Sueded Hobo Logo from Dooney!

this morning they are describing the dimensions of this bag the same as the large logo lock hobo.  Also the dimensions on the item page have changed.  I swear the first time presented Sue Clifton said the bag was smaller and stated dimensions around 12".  I am glad I have put off ordering this bag and will wait to see if any more reviews are posted or S.C. comments on the size.  Large bags just aren't for me.  Wish I could, some are so beautiful!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: New Sueded Hobo Logo from Dooney!

[ Edited ]

@avid shopper wrote:

this morning they are describing the dimensions of this bag the same as the large logo lock hobo.  Also the dimensions on the item page have changed.  I swear the first time presented Sue Clifton said the bag was smaller and stated dimensions around 12".  I am glad I have put off ordering this bag and will wait to see if any more reviews are posted or S.C. comments on the size.  Large bags just aren't for me.  Wish I could, some are so beautiful!

They didn't measure the bag from the bottom.  From the bottom is was just like it was stated originally, 12 inches.  I've had the first one and had to return it because it was way too wide at 17 inches.  My suede bag is smaller then the original logo lock bag.  I know what I see and measure.  I'm glad I didn't pass up the suede bag because it is smaller then the original logo lock bag.  Believe me, I hate large handbags or I would have sent this gorgeous bag back to QVC.  It's smaller and it's gorgeous as all get out.  

P.S.  Leah must of measured it when it was flat and she measured on the mid height of the bag and not the bottom of the bag.  This is not a large bag, it's a medium bag.  Remember, this bag slouches.