Esteemed Contributor

Re: New Sueded Hobo Logo from Dooney!

I purchased this suede bag from ILoveDooney last year to wear this fall.  I confess, I am addicted to finding the deal.  Since I retired from corporate banking, my lifestyle is much more casual, but I still love the looks of those Big Go To Work Bags.  I worked in San Francisco and it is hard to break those old habits.

I am trying to gravitate toward lighter weight and smaller bags.  I don't spend much on clothes (wait for Chico's sales) and don't eat out much, and hate trying to find shoes.  My $$ go toward make up and skin care (Borghese, Bobbi Brown and Laura Geller) plus handbags, Kindle e-book mysteries and unique painted wine glasses.  

I don't know how I am going to resist this Fall Leaves Dooney despite all my blah blah blah about sales and size. I will probably crumble like damp kleenex.

Dooney & Bourke Fall 2015 Claremont Python Collection

Here is the one I saved for this Fall.

Image result for images dooney and bourke suede bags

My transitional bag is the small Lexington shopper in purple.  Macy's had this marked waaaay down.  Surprisingly neutral and a good size for me. 

Product image is missing!

Occasional Contributor

Has anyone had any prior suede bags from Dooney? I'm wondering how they have held up? Do they spot or bleed when they have gotten wet? Does the suede start to look worn?

Any info would be appreciated! Love the look, but I want to make sure it will look nice for years to come!

Does anyone here resale?

Respected Contributor

Is the suede treated to withstand the rain? That is the reason I have never purchased a bag in suede before. I guess I am too afraid that it will get stained.
Honored Contributor

The suede in the smaller size is absolutely gorgeous and definitely has my interest...Woman Happy

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Honored Contributor

stellabystarlight, buying a can of suede protector is an easy way to solve the problem, easy to buy and easy to apply.  I did this with a pair of UGGS and it works like a charm... Woman LOL

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Respected Contributor

Thank you, Q4U, I will try a can and pray that the bag remains unstained.

Contributor

Omg, I couldn't pass this up. I got an e-mail to click on for item of the month and wow!

I have the original logo lock and has become my signature summer  handbag. 

I got this is wine because I don't have any other handbags in the color. I can't wait to receive it.

I didn't really pay attention to the size when I ordered it until I started reading this forum. I am 5'1" and don't find the orginal logo lock too big, so I am confident this will be just right!

Looking forward to it being my fa//winter signature go to handbag. I am worried about the protection with the weather as with others posted.....I hope it won't be a concern. 

Honored Contributor

I love suede but I'm not a fan of this style bag.  

Super Contributor

I just changed my order from the Charcoal to the Honey color. I got to see a larger picture of a few of them together and decided I didn't care for the look of the color patches of the leather in the corners of the bag. Can't wait to receive it! I hope they present it in this weekends shows. If it's a big hit can you imagine how many new colors they will eventually bring it?? Or even bring it out again in this smaller size in leather. The possibilities are endless!