Honored Contributor

Re: New Patricia Nash bags coming Monday!

@1Professor wrote:

@stevieb @EdithEllenLily + all

In honor of my craving for the post card frame doctor's bag, I just pulled down my Patricia Nash dottore, doctor's bag. Adore it:

77ee8e1f3272d0c2b647266170aaa777.jpg

Also found 1 more Dooney for the consignment store . . .

@1Professor This is such a cute bag... Always liked it...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

@lmt wrote:

Gracchi Leather Frame Satchel $179.  

Patricia Nash Gracchi Leather Frame Satchel

Oh my... again... And a nice price...

Darn though, the size of this one isn't going to work...

Honored Contributor

The shipping for a bag at this price point is ludicrous. Even worse than QVC at over thirteen dollars... Sadly, we're seeing the influence of QVC's management team on what used to be HSN's customer perks... The extra thirteen and change isn't the deal breaker, the principle, however, might prove to be for me...

Respected Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

@lmt wrote:

@stevieb  Oh, that's too bad. For me, it's the perfect size. At this stage of my life, I've downsized what I carry around. Small wallet, phone, keys, brush, lip balm. But if you like larger bags, this wouldn't work for you.

I don't know if you saw the other Patricia Nash thread. I posted that I just bought this same bag in the tapestry print. I had my eye on this bag for a LONG time. It was $199 but I didn't want to pay that much. When Macy's had their friends and family sale a few weeks ago, I was able to get 40% off, so I paid $119.40. Then Macy's had the bag on a Last Act price of $78.93. So I called CS and ended up getting an additional credit of $40.47. 

I love this bag so much. Even though I have it in the tapestry print, I'm very tempted to get it in the map print. Or maybe I'll wait, keep my eye on it and see if I can get a sale price someday. Smiley Wink

main image

Honored Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

The shipping for a bag at this price point is ludicrous. Even worse than QVC at over thirteen dollars... Sadly, we're seeing the influence of QVC's management team on what used to be HSN's customer perks... The extra thirteen and change isn't the deal breaker, the principle, however, might prove to be for me...

@stevieb I have been thinking the same thing this evening. If there is no free S&H, I am not ordering it! This bag is almost $400.00 and the shipping should be absorbed in that cost. We'll see what happens with the S&H on Monday. Woman Frustrated

Honored Contributor

@lmt wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

@lmt wrote:

@stevieb  Oh, that's too bad. For me, it's the perfect size. At this stage of my life, I've downsized what I carry around. Small wallet, phone, keys, brush, lip balm. But if you like larger bags, this wouldn't work for you.

I don't know if you saw the other Patricia Nash thread. I posted that I just bought this same bag in the tapestry print. I had my eye on this bag for a LONG time. It was $199 but I didn't want to pay that much. When Macy's had their friends and family sale a few weeks ago, I was able to get 40% off, so I paid $119.40. Then Macy's had the bag on a Last Act price of $78.93. So I called CS and ended up getting an additional credit of $40.47. 

I love this bag so much. Even though I have it in the tapestry print, I'm very tempted to get it in the map print. Or maybe I'll wait, keep my eye on it and see if I can get a sale price someday. Smiley Wink

main image

@lmt I am so glad you were able to get that credit to get such a wonderful deal on this beautiful handbag!! ENJOY!! Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

I'm wondering why, if Patricia Nash's website offers free shipping (and returns) on handbags, why doesn't HSN continue to do so?? It's a rhetorical question, b/c l know the answer. As @stevieb already mentioned, they're learning from the Q-- S&H, and return charges, are a cash cow for them.  Woman Frustrated

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Esteemed Contributor

@lmt Ooh ahh!  That tapestry bag is screaming at me!  Thanks for posting those deliciously tempting images of Patricia Nash handbags.  

Respected Contributor

The TSV is available to preorder on HSN through

E-Mail subscribers.

Shipping is $5   Price $199.95

Love the blue.

Esteemed Contributor

@Just Bling wrote:

The TSV is available to preorder on HSN through

E-Mail subscribers.

Shipping is $5   Price $199.95

Love the blue.

Yep, I just received that email, too.  Darn, I try to avoid reading this forum because it always tempts me, and then along came the email to tempt me anyway!  This Today's Special meets all of my requirements for a bag - and I don't have any of her tooled bags.  Looking at the 'multi-tool' finish....resistance is weak.

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett