Trusted Contributor
@Pearlee, I haven't found that this bag leans forward at all! It does have a dedicated, zippered cellphone compartment that has a nice lining for phone protection, which is great! I actually love the small top handle (I also own two Lug "Boxcar" handbags, which have a top handle)! For me, it is so easy to grab and go sometimes, rather than putting the bag on crossbody. As I said in a previous post, my biggest issue with this bag is getting used to all the outside zippered compartments, LOL! It is also lightweight, which is a nice change from some of my heavier leather handbags. Please let me know what you think, if you do decide to purchase it!!
Honored Contributor

@hooked on books 

You’ll love the scoop! I got the indigo one early last summer and fell in love with it! It was my first Lug. 

Not too too long ago I got the Lug Trolley and Trolley Mini set - in camo orchid. And I just ordered the Small Accordian Wallet in leopard berry! Can you tell I’m not a matchy-matchy kind of gal? lol

Honored Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@Susan Louise   Thanks.  Yes, I know Lug bags well; I have many of them, just not this one.  It's cute.  But I'm wondering if the little handle, which is very cute, is used so seldom that that's just added weight that superfluous.  Anyway, I hope everyone who has it enjoys theirs.  It does look like a little bag that holds a lot!  Although, I think I'd rather have one of Lug's dedicated cell phone pockets, so nothing scrapes up against my phone.   I'm carrying a LUG right now as a matter of fact that is on clearance and I bought on the most recent free S&H days.

@Pearlee 

I thought I’d never use that little handle but it quickly became the thing I automatically grab. I really have been surprised by that. I almost talked myself out of getting it because of that handle. I’m a streamlined leather bag kind of gal (or was!) and everything about the look of the bag is what I normally avoid. I’m so glad I finally tried Lug!

Honored Contributor

@willdob3   Thank you for your comments.  Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor
@willdob3, I really do love it! I'm not a matchy-matchy girl either! Glad I tried the Lug brand!!! 😃
Honored Contributor

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

If anyone is looking for another Lug on the smaller side, check out the Mambo that @Susan Louise told me about. I love it, and it has the soft phone pocket.

https://www.qvc.com/Lug-EastWest-Small-Crossbody---Mambo.product.F13461.html?sc=SRCH

@EdithEllenLily  I recently received the Lug Mambo in black and I totally love it except for one thing (I'm definitely keeping it).  The elasticized pocket in the very front zippered compartment (with the round closure) has no elastic to it really.  It's totally limp, no give and take like elastic should have.  That's a small thing though; the bag is so roomy for a small bag and all the compartments are great.  I love that, for a small bag, there is plenty of room in the zippered compartments and you don't have to squeeze your hand into them. 

Some of the customer reviewers are complaining about the zippers being hard to work in that round-ish front compartment, but I have no problem at all with them; they slide easily just like the straight-across zippers, at least in the black color I got.  I'm thinking about getting another color today with the free S&H because I like the bag so much.

Honored Contributor

@Pearlee Yay! I am so excited for you with your black Mambo! Bizarre about the loose elastic section. Mine isn't tight but it does hold things fine. I'm glad you like it and may buy another with free shipping today! I have the yellow/mustard, olive and wine in the Mambo. I especially like the olive. What a great bag!! Woman Very Happy

Respected Contributor

Glad you love your Scoop! The Scoop, Ranger, and Shimmy are my favorite bags for day-to-day use because they fit all my essentials and keep me well organized. I like the top handles on the Scoop and Ranger, which make them easy to grab and go when I'm in a hurry.

Honored Contributor
@EdithEllenLibby. Just now saw your post to me but I did order the olive on free S&H day Sunday. My first choice would have been the mustard but that is long gone. I hope it comes back.

If when I receive the olive there is a big difference in the elastic from my black one, I will exchange the black for another black. But I suspect there wont be enough difference to do an exchange. I'm expecting the olive to hold a little better but not much.