Trusted Contributor
Just received my new Lug Scoop Crossbody today and I think I'm really going to enjoy carrying it! Got it in the Riverwalk Blue and all the different colors are pretty together! Wow, does this bag have a lot of compartments?! I like the built-in "wallet section" with RFID too! Thanks to a previous poster for recommending this bag!(sorry I can't recall who that poster was)
Honored Contributor

@hooked on books wrote:
Just received my new Lug Scoop Crossbody today and I think I'm really going to enjoy carrying it! Got it in the Riverwalk Blue and all the different colors are pretty together! Wow, does this bag have a lot of compartments?! I like the built-in "wallet section" with RFID too! Thanks to a previous poster for recommending this bag!(sorry I can't recall who that poster was)

So glad you like your Lug, I have the romper in black and I love itSmiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@hooked on books wrote:

@hooked on books  It was me and I'm thrilled you love your new Lug scoop! I have 3 of them...all solid colors...black, navy & cranberry.  Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor
@Susan Louise, thanks again for your recommendation and I'm sorry I didn't recall your name! @sunshine 919, thanks, fellow Lug Bag carrier!!!😃😃
Frequent Contributor

I have a lug scoop too and I love it! It holds a lot. Love the top handle. I have a heathered charcoal. Really hoping it goes on sale before Christmas. I like the Riverwalk too.

Trusted Contributor
@arizele, yes, contemplating another in a different color! Sometimes all the zippered compartments confuse me but I do love the organization!!!
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I love LUG bags so I just watched the video for this one.  It looks to me like because of all those layered compartments in the front of the bag, that it could be top-heavy in the sense of leaning forward.   Has anyone who owns it found that to be true?  

Honored Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

I love LUG bags so I just watched the video for this one.  It looks to me like because of all those layered compartments in the front of the bag, that it could be top-heavy in the sense of leaning forward.   Has anyone who owns it found that to be true?  

@Pearlee  Well, it depends on what you put in it and where/which compartment. If you put the heaviest item you are carrying into the front pocket, it will probably lean forward. Again, it depends on how you fill the scoop. These are nylon bags, not structured leather bags.

When I carry mine, they sit upright. I have 3 of them Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Susan Louise   Thanks.  Yes, I know Lug bags well; I have many of them, just not this one.  It's cute.  But I'm wondering if the little handle, which is very cute, is used so seldom that that's just added weight that superfluous.  Anyway, I hope everyone who has it enjoys theirs.  It does look like a little bag that holds a lot!  Although, I think I'd rather have one of Lug's dedicated cell phone pockets, so nothing scrapes up against my phone.   I'm carrying a LUG right now as a matter of fact that is on clearance and I bought on the most recent free S&H days.

Honored Contributor

If anyone is looking for another Lug on the smaller side, check out the Mambo that @Susan Louise told me about. I love it, and it has the soft phone pocket.

https://www.qvc.com/Lug-EastWest-Small-Crossbody---Mambo.product.F13461.html?sc=SRCH