Super Contributor

New Logo Lock in florentine leather

Has anyone purchased this bag.   I am interested in feedback before I decide to purchase. Thanks!

Respected Contributor

Re: New Logo Lock in florentine leather

I left a full review on the item, which is published now, for details.

It's got many upgrades, same size, incredible handbag.

Honored Contributor

I have two of the pebbled leather ones (black and mint) and want this one (eventually) too.  It's amazing to me because I've never been partial to hobos.... but love this one!  Stays on my shoulder, stuff inside the bag doesn't get thrown around, it's where I think it will be and at 5'8" it's a great size for me.  Love it!  And I'm surprised by that.... Woman LOL

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Honored Contributor

this is gorgeous!

i wish they had included the kiss lock small framed purse with it though.

i guess this is why the pebble leather logo locks are now pretty much gone. i was hoping to add more to my collection. they do have the pebble leather at the outlets, but with different "freebies."

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

I ma intersested in the smaller size florentine logo lock on the dooney site.  Did anyone get it yet?  They dont have measurements but from the pic it still looks good size.

Honored Contributor

If it's Florentine leather, I'd expect it to be very heavy... too heavy. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Frequent Contributor

I have the Florentine Logo Lock in the Chestnut and it's beyond gorgeous. It's the same size as the pebbled Logo Lock but to my eye it hangs a little lower on the shoulder which I personally like. The weight feels about the same between the two when loaded. The slouch of the Florentine responds better than the pebble does, seemed to mold to my body quicker than the pebble did. The Florentine leather also seems to feel a little thicker than my Florentine satchel for those who have the satchel in Florentine. The hardware is simply beautiful. I also wished it would have included a kiss lock coin purse so I ended up ordering a red pebbled one from the Dooney site, looks really good with the red interior of the logo lock.
Super Contributor

@shoptillidrop  Thanks for your feedback.  I want to purchase the natural but I will wait until 6 EZ pays are offered.