Respected Contributor

@EZ shopper wrote:

They just put up the picture for the baby pink option.  It's stunning and takes my breath away.  It's gorgeous.  I think it is one of the prettiest options that they have ever offered.  I'm glad I ordered it.  I can't believe how pretty!!!!

@EZ shopper: I have it and wore it two days ago. That color makes me happy!

Super Contributor

I know it's crazy to be so happy with a pink handbag, but Dooney hit a real home run with baby pink!

Esteemed Contributor

@1Professor wrote:

@Boehm Collector wrote:

@1Professor wrote:

@EZ shopper wrote:

Too anyone interested, Baby Pink and Dusty Blue have been added to the logo lock color list.  I have been waiting for this bag to be available in baby pink, so I ordered.  I hope it is the perfect baby pink or I'll be returning.

@EZ shopper

I pre-ordered it, arrived yesterday, it IS the Perfect Baby Pink! Pale.

@1Professor .. is it the same pink shown in the photo I posted above??  TIA

@Boehm Collector: It's a wee bit paler.

Hi @1Professor ..just saw the LL on the website in the Baby Pink!!  It is simply STUNNING!  I am so torn!  Don't know whether I should order it in the Baby Pink ... or hold off hoping that they bring back the Teal !   At this point I don't want to go for both.  But that Baby Pink is just calling my name.  However, I keep thinking that I might get more use out of the Teal .. as I wear jeans quite often.  What would you do??

Super Contributor

@Boehm Collector wrote:

@1Professor wrote:

@Boehm Collector wrote:

@1Professor wrote:

@EZ shopper wrote:

Too anyone interested, Baby Pink and Dusty Blue have been added to the logo lock color list.  I have been waiting for this bag to be available in baby pink, so I ordered.  I hope it is the perfect baby pink or I'll be returning.

@EZ shopper

I pre-ordered it, arrived yesterday, it IS the Perfect Baby Pink! Pale.

@1Professor .. is it the same pink shown in the photo I posted above??  TIA

@Boehm Collector: It's a wee bit paler.

Hi @1Professor ..just saw the LL on the website in the Baby Pink!!  It is simply STUNNING!  I am so torn!  Don't know whether I should order it in the Baby Pink ... or hold off hoping that they bring back the Teal !   At this point I don't want to go for both.  But that Baby Pink is just calling my name.  However, I keep thinking that I might get more use out of the Teal .. as I wear jeans quite often.  What would you do??

I would go for the baby pink before it sells out and pick up the Teal "as is".  I purchased "as is" Teal and it is perfect and I didn't have to spend full price.  I don't think the Teal will be returning.

Super Contributor

Get the baby pink before it sells out and get the Teal "as is".  I purchased the Teal "as is" and it was perfect and didn't have to pay full price.  I don't think the Teal is returning.

Esteemed Contributor

@EZ shopper wrote:

Get the baby pink before it sells out and get the Teal "as is".  I purchased the Teal "as is" and it was perfect and didn't have to pay full price.  I don't think the Teal is returning.

Hi @EZ shopper   .. I caved and ordered the Baby Pink Logo Lock on Saturday,  Mine is still "in Process".  I can't wait until it ships!   Have you received yours yet?  You have to let us know what you think of it once it arrives.  

Super Contributor

Mine shipped and I'm expecting mid to end of this week.  I'll post when I receive it.  I'm sure its stunning!!!!

Esteemed Contributor

@EZ shopper wrote:

Mine shipped and I'm expecting mid to end of this week.  I'll post when I receive it.  I'm sure its stunning!!!!

@EZ shopper .. I just checked my order status.  A shipping label has been created.  So hopefully I will receive it by the end of the week.  Can't wait!!

Super Contributor

I just received my LL in baby pink.  It is exactly as pictured on the computer.  It's beautiful.  A very soft pink, just perfect.  There is not coral or other shades at all.  It is a very cool soft pink and I think you will love it.  It's a keeper for sure.  I think it will make a great neutral for summer.  Let me know what you think when yours arrives.

Respected Contributor

Re: New Logo Lock Colors

[ Edited ]

@EZ shopper wrote:

I just received my LL in baby pink.  It is exactly as pictured on the computer.  It's beautiful.  A very soft pink, just perfect.  There is not coral or other shades at all.  It is a very cool soft pink and I think you will love it.  It's a keeper for sure.  I think it will make a great neutral for summer.  Let me know what you think when yours arrives.

@EZ shopper:

Carried mine all day yesterday, and the color is so soft it makes me smile!