Honored Contributor

Re: New: Gili Smoke Croco Clutch/Wallet

@cofeec wrote:

I'm wondering if the brown croco matches the brown croco bag that Lisa was holding in one of her facebook pics.  The one that she said was a prototype.  Looks like it would match the brown croco wallet, and maybe that bag will be released soon.

That DOES look like it. Probably a long shot, but put me on the wait list! Smiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I received the smoke and really like it. Mine has shading and highs and lows, some part more black, some more grey. Think charcoal. I appreciate that it's neither simply black nor grey. For those who were wondering if the overall design was changed, nope, it's exactly like the previous versions. A keeper for me. Smiley Happy

Anyone receive the brown version yet?

Contributor

I got the brown - and - ordered the matching bag that was the prototype that Lisa was holding. 

It is now listed.

Honored Contributor

@cofeec wrote:

I got the brown - and - ordered the matching bag that was the prototype that Lisa was holding. 

It is now listed.

@cofeecYou have a good eye to spot the match before the bag came out! I ordered the charcoal bag too, to coordinate with the smoke clutch. Smiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor

I acutally think it's cute and I'd consider buying one if they had a color a liked. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@JAXS mom wrote:

I acutally think it's cute and I'd consider buying one if they had a color a liked. 

The smoke would probably coordinate with your grey Danielle pretty well. Smiley Wink