Respected Contributor

Re: New GILI handbag/ during GILI TSV day 1/18/16

I was checking out Mondays  TSV A271651 Skinnytees and

noticed something. If you watch the video the model shows a

Leopard Tote . I'm not sure which brand it is. Could it be GILI ?

Respected Contributor

Chi-town girl.....I posted earlier about seeing a tote on the video for A271651 , Monday's TSV. Could it be another sneak peek at the new GILI tote ? Wondering if you would post a picture of it too !

Thank You in advance !!

Respected Contributor

I think the 3rd photo looks like a flat bottom.

Honored Contributor

Jill Martin

The mini/pouch wallet up tonight at 6pm w/ Amy Stran QVC then a knock-out top w/ Shawn Killinger QVC! See ya later! All new QVCGILI! PS-that tote is weeks away

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

These pictures are really getting my attention to that new bag!  I like the Blue exotic for sure.  I am going to move into my cream snake roma 2 today and hope that can keep me from obsessing about this new bag coming.

Respected Contributor

@Sunnycorle wrote:

These pictures are really getting my attention to that new bag!  I like the Blue exotic for sure.  I am going to move into my cream snake roma 2 today and hope that can keep me from obsessing about this new bag coming.

@Sunnycorle

It seems like alot of people like the Blue Cobra tote. Looks like all who are planning to purchase the Blue Cobra, already purchased the matching GILI Leather Pouch w/ tassel.

I see that color / pattern has sold out !

There's another new Mini Pouch Wallet that also matches the tote. Haven't seen a presentation yet but it seems small. I believe it's about the size of a checkbook . So far, I like the Leather Pouch w / tassel better. Wondering if there will be any solid colors introduced in the new Tote.  

Enjoy your cream snake !

Honored Contributor

I also like the Blue Cobra but want to see all the options.

The Blue Cobra bag that Jill has in that 2nd photo looks like a Roma2 silhouette. Maybe 3 new handbags???

@Sunnycorle the cream snake Roma2 is one of my favorites. The Blue Cobra could be the new lil'sis, lol! This coming weekend I'm switching to my Blush Roma2-the perfect fresh shade for February ;-)

Honored Contributor

Oh I am LOVING these bags!! I am currently wearing the Roma2 cream/grey snakeskin and receive compliments all the time. Let me tell you, it's now soft and squishy like a good leather bag SHOULD be, lol.

I wonder if these 2 pics are just a sample of all the colors to be offered? I LOVE the Roma2 and was sad to see nothing hit the level of gorgousness as it since it was the TSV.

Honored Contributor

@SahmIam I think if done well-design, quality & pricing,  this collection could be a nice hit for Jill M. 

Remember the excitement for the Roma2? Those were fun times. Maybe this will bring back some posters. 

Since there is the GILI Obi Belt TSV in early Feb (10th?), perhaps that is when the new handbags will make their debut.

It appears the Blue Cobra will be the 1st to sell out, get ready! We need to monitor Jill's facebook for more updates,  photos, an early presale link.