Respected Contributor

Re: New GILI handbag/ during GILI TSV day 1/18/16

Chi-town girl.  I do not know purse I like the best.  I am looking forward to the sneak peak.

Honored Contributor

Puts me in the mind of a glorified shopping bag... I know lots of bags are called 'shoppers' but few of them actually look like shopping bags... This one does.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

New GILI handbag/ during GILI TSV day 1/18/16

It seems I am not the only one interested in the new bag.  There were several people who asked about the bag.  It resembles the ROMA 2 as it can be both handbag and shopper. Jill stated the new handbag should be listed next week on website. I am curious as the finishes and colors.  I need a new large handbag/tote in black for work and traveling.

Honored Contributor

@culebra wrote:

It seems I am not the only one interested in the new bag.  There were several people who asked about the bag.  It resembles the ROMA 2 as it can be both handbag and shopper. Jill stated the new handbag should be listed next week on website. I am curious as the finishes and colors.  I need a new large handbag/tote in black for work and traveling.

@culebra- you are awesome, thx for the update!

So it's one handbag that converts giving us 2 options? I'm definitely interested. Love my Roma2 handbags.

When I get a chance I will check Facebook & will monitor for more sneak peek photos or at least to confirm colors/finish. Will update your thread. Cheers & Happy Friday!!!!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Can't wait to see the presentation! 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

In the meantime...the new shoes will be on PMStyle Feb 1. Jill also said a kitten heel version will be out in May. Posters are asking for photos of the new handbag & Jill responded she would soon.

I like the interesting fabrics/ designs for these new shoes. Hard to see it in this photo, but I think the denim are sharp.

Jill Martin Facebook:

The "Jill" pump coming Feb 1st w/ Shawn Killinger QVC in‪#‎PMShawn‬ Camo cork; denim: black/beige perforated and our signature floral! Which are you getting? Xo ‪#‎GILI‬

Super Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

Can't wait to see the presentation! 

That one in the middle! I saw it too.....I want! 😩 I hope it's going to be available in multiple colors. Not the biggest fan of most snakeskin prints....

~~~ So many handbags....so few hands ~~~

Honored Contributor

@Iluvhandbags it looks like the exotic print for the new handbag is the same as the new pouch I posted above on this thread-Blue Cobra & Peach Python. Maybe they will offer the handbag in the other pouch colors-black, pink sand and camo. 

Respected Contributor

The middle and the end photo is the same handbag.  They copies the ROMA 2 and made a handbag that is both a handbag and a tote. I like that style especially for work.

Respected Contributor

Cuebra... That's what I thought too. One Tote that can be used two

ways. However, if you watch the video, the first handbag has a flat

bottom with feet . If it turns into a tote, what happens with the

bottom and the feet ?  I guess we will have to wait for more info.Smiley Frustrated