Respected Contributor

New GILI handbag/ during GILI TSV day 1/18/16

All of the models during GILI TSV Leather Jacket day were carrying a new model handbag I had not seen previously. I am sure it was a teaser. But the handbag appealed to me.  Does anyone know anything about this new handbag?

Super Contributor

Re: New GILI handbag/ during GILI TSV day 1/18/16

If you are referring to the exotic print tote style handbag that I saw - Jill said they would be available in February .  I think they will be offered in some of the same prints as the new Gili pouches .  

Honored Contributor

@culebra wrote:

All of the models during GILI TSV Leather Jacket day were carrying a new model handbag I had not seen previously. I am sure it was a teaser. But the handbag appealed to me.  Does anyone know anything about this new handbag?

@culebra I missed most of the shows. I'm curious to see the sneak peek. Wonder if it's in any of the videos.

There is a new pouch available for purchase in black, peach python (photo below), blue cobra, camo & pink sand.

G.I.L.I. Leather Pouch w/ Tassel (A273689)

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Gsmom wrote:

If you are referring to the exotic print tote style handbag that I saw - Jill said they would be available in February .  I think they will be offered in some of the same prints as the new Gili pouches .  

@Gsmom-thx for more details about the new handbag. I love totes, so I def want to see it. I dont see any sneak peek photos on Jill's facebook page. If you know of a video that includes it, please let me know.

How have you been? Any new/recent GILI buys? Last time we chatted I think you bought the wedge shoes?

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Super Contributor

Hi Chi -town girl

i did not see a video - I saw the blue cobra new pouch print on a medium size rectangular tote in a late presentation of the TSV jacket on one of the models

Was very pretty and not too big 

I have purchased a few Gili things in the Fall/ winter - the asymmetrical ponte top, ribbed sweater , and recently the denim jegggins all which I love .  I didn't get the leather jacket only because I have many Gili ones I have bought.

Any recent purchases for you ? 

Honored Contributor

@Gsmom wrote:

Hi Chi -town girl

i did not see a video - I saw the blue cobra new pouch print on a medium size rectangular tote in a late presentation of the TSV jacket on one of the models

Was very pretty and not too big 

I have purchased a few Gili things in the Fall/ winter - the asymmetrical ponte top, ribbed sweater , and recently the denim jegggins all which I love .  I didn't get the leather jacket only because I have many Gili ones I have bought.

Any recent purchases for you ? 

@Gsmom - that Blue Cobra print is pretty. Love blue + brown tones together. Will be looking to see that tote!

I haven't picked up anything new from GILI recently. Will be picking up at least 1 TSV Obi belt, a couple of pouches,  maybe the new tote. I like the TSV jacket but already have chalk colored & light blue leather jackets. Maybe if that Shell color pops back in...

I also like this new Milano top. Love the zippered details, collar and sleeves-the sleeves transform into trumpet style when unzipped, and the pale blue colorHeart

Respected Contributor

The new handbag is featured in the various looks section of the video for the GILI jacket A272883 that was the TSV on Monday.  The new handbag looks large - looks to be a square version of the ROMA 2 tote..  The one shown is snakeskin.

Respected Contributor

Yes,  look up  A272883 GILI Leather Jacket. Click on video FIND

YOUR LOOK and you will see a new GILI Tote. It looks like the

Blue Cobra pattern .Tote appears taller than it is wide and is deep.

Near the end of video the model is holding a Peach

Python pattern tote that is wide but lays flat against the body.

Could it be two different ways to change up the look of this tote ?

I noticed first tote on model shows a flat bottom with feet. while the

second look does not !

Honored Contributor

@culebra Yes, I do see the sneak peeks in the videos! Pretty spring-like handbags. Agree, they look similar in size to a Roma2. Thanks so much for posting! Wish I could find a picture to post. Will keep searching. Jill will post a sneak peek at some point before it goes on sale.

If I buy one of these, I think I prefer the north/south silhouette. The 2nd one looks similar in silhouette to the Dooney Large Lexington tote that I have in white patent leather-love that tote during summer. 

@culebra-which one do you like?

Honored Contributor

@MorningLover wrote:

Yes,  look up  A272883 GILI Leather Jacket. Click on video FIND

YOUR LOOK and you will see a new GILI Tote. It looks like the

Blue Cobra pattern .Tote appears taller than it is wide and is deep.

Near the end of video the model is holding a Peach

Python pattern tote that is wide but lays flat against the body.

Could it be two different ways to change up the look of this tote ?

I noticed first tote on model shows a flat bottom with feet. while the

second look does not !

@MorningLover-It appears to be 2 different silhouettes/handbags. I tried to pause the video for a closer look. Wanted to copy a picture of them, but not successful-either Q website or my device wouldnt cooperate Woman LOL

Anyone else see 2 different bags? 

Wonder if the color choices are the same as for the new pouch. Excited to get a closer look!!!