Respected Contributor

New GILI Handbag up for purchase

The new GILI handbag is up for purchase.  It is being offered at $329 with 5 EZ pays.  No black handbag offered - just navy.  Several choices

Honored Contributor

Re: New GILI Handbag up for purchase

Can you give us the item number.....thanks.

Honored Contributor

@culebra thx for the notice. Are you interested in this one or the other tote? I love the blue cobra. The navy looks sharp. If I didn't have the Roma2 in blush it would be hard to resist that beauty ;-)

A273571 Smooth Leather Large Tote Bag

The new wallet is also up, A273678 Leather Zip Pouch Wallet $59.

I will post the photos later. 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

The pink is nice but I also have Roma 2 in blush; if they made it in solid pale blue, I would be all over it.

Respected Contributor

I think it's a nice bag but way overpriced. For close to $400 for a bag, IMO I expect it to be a known designer brand. I hope those that buy it enjoy it. Nowadays, there are so many other places to find nice affordable leather bags. At at that price point, there are so many nice options out there. 

~Live with Intention~
Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

I like the size , shape, the leather choices offered , the smaller tassel and the padlock !

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I'm waiting to see what other styles come out. I don't like

the shape.

Trusted Contributor

@NycVixen wrote:

I think it's a nice bag but way overpriced. For close to $400 for a bag, IMO I expect it to be a known designer brand. I hope those that buy it enjoy it. Nowadays, there are so many other places to find nice affordable leather bags. At at that price point, there are so many nice options out there. 

@NycVixen I agree with you on this one - its way overpriced

Respected Contributor

My first thought is that it resembles an inexpensive lunch sack. Not the best first impression for a vey expensive bag!Woman Surprised

My second thought is how cheap and tacky the lining looks.

Honored Contributor

Lol I think the Lug bags are junky. And Dooney bags are oversaturated. 

Price & value is such a personal decision.

Looks like lining is the same as was used for Roma2 and there is nothing tacky about the Roma2 ;-)

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri