Respected Contributor

Re: New G.I.L.I. Handbag---Italian Leather Triple Compartment Satchel

At least QVC went back to the nice tassel.  The tassel with the metal at the top was beyond cheesy.  Gili Roma 2 is still my favorite.  I own 3 and love them all.  

Valued Contributor

I saw it yesterday and I like it quite a bit. Still like the Roma 2 and th Chelsea but the prices are just getting higher and higher. I'll just wait until it goes on clearance or just pass.
Valued Contributor

Well, I've been thinking about this one. The older vision has the exotic trim and it seems that this doesn't, which I prefer, it also has a shoulder strap but I'm not sure if it has feet, which I think every bag should have.

I love all the colors and th vintage brown is a sleeper in this, it looks very rich. The lighter is too close to my Roma natural ostrich. And, I love the Rose blush. I would use that year round in Atlanta. Well, I'll wait for a presentation.
Contributor

Has anyone ordered this? I'm curious about how it looks in person.
Super Contributor

@cgil wrote:

IMO Lisa could have convinced people that the bag was worth the exepnse but "GILI Jill" will have a very hard time...I like the lavender but if I am spending that much on a bag it won't be a QVC brand!

As a follow-up to this post, the other day "GILI Jill" was wearing and selling a GILI maxi dress (I forget which one) and she suggested it could be "dressed up/dressed down". She then went on the say that she wore it in NY with a hoodie sweatshirt tied around her waist! I'm sure that is exactly "the look" Lisa R. was going for with the GILI line...not!