Honored Contributor

New G.I.L.I. Handbag---Italian Leather Triple Compartment Satchel

A266528; $349.00, $11.97 s&h Rich Italian leather, triple-compartment organization, and a choice between a handles and a strap? It doesn't get much better than this pocket-packed G.I.L.I. satchel. Featuring shiny goldtone hardware and an oversized tassel, it's sophisticated enough for professional wear yet urbane enough to transmit it-girl cool in any scenario. From G.I.L.I. got it love it(R).

• Double handles, adjustable and detachable shoulder strap, three main compartments with top-zip closure, shiny goldtone hardware, tassel
  • Lined interior; front compartment has front-wall zip pocket; rear compartment has two back-wall slip pockets; center compartment has two front-wall slip pockets and one back-wall zip pocket
  • Measures approximately 13"W x 9"H x 5-3/4"D with a 21" to 24" strap drop and 5" handles; weighs approximately 2 lbs, 6 oz
  • Body/trim 100% genuine leather; lining 80% polyester/20% cotton

Vintage Brown

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Re: New G.I.L.I. Handbag---Italian Leather Triple Compartment Satchel

Pale Rose

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Lavendar Moon

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Taupe Snake

Natural

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Also offered in black. Thoughts????

I like the Vintage Brown option-very rich & a nice Fall tone. Like the silouette & structure.

Respected Contributor

Some great ideas in the design of this one, thanks for posting!

For me, I still need a larger bag; this new bag is a medium satchel. Still love those Roma 2's!

I remain a little concerned about the hardware; this is the same type of hardware that had so many failures and breaks, with pins coming out?

{Insert here, however, a small GASP! at the price.}

Honored Contributor

@1Professor wrote:

Some great ideas in the design of this one, thanks for posting!

For me, I still need a larger bag; this new bag is a medium satchel. Still love those Roma 2's!

I remain a little concerned about the hardware; this is the same type of hardware that had so many failures and breaks, with pins coming out?

{Insert here, however, a small GASP! at the price.}

@1Professor--I too love the Roma2. Like the structure of this one & the leather looks to be higher quality but that has to be confirmed in person.

Yep, the pricing is high plus $12 to ship & another 10 or so to return it. While in the meantime Nordstrom Anniversary is gearing up, free s&h and free returns. I need to see it presented and consider it more carefully

Respected Contributor

It's a nice bag. I'm enjoying my two G.I.L.I. bags but a zip satchel would be nice. Interesting colors. 

Super Contributor

IMO Lisa could have convinced people that the bag was worth the exepnse but "GILI Jill" will have a very hard time...I like the lavender but if I am spending that much on a bag it won't be a QVC brand!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

It sort of looks like a Pippa (from Modalu)....the Pipa isn't all that expensive.  Also, I'm sick of gold hardware......this bag doesn't need a tassel.