Super Contributor

New Dooney & Bourke Logo Lock in flourentine leather

I want to purchase but I'm on the fence with this one.  If anyone owns this new bag I would be interested in your thoughts especially regarding the weight and softness of this one.  Is the leather softer than the original and is it lighter in weight?  Thanks.

Honored Contributor

Re: New Dooney & Bourke Logo Lock in flourentine leather

I don't have one but I would love to.

The Florentine is supposedly their best leather.

Have you read all the reviews?

Also read all the reviews for other Logo Lock bags in other leathers as a comparison.

@EZ shopper wrote:

I want to purchase but I'm on the fence with this one.  If anyone owns this new bag I would be interested in your thoughts especially regarding the weight and softness of this one.  Is the leather softer than the original and is it lighter in weight?  Thanks.

Honored Contributor

A283094 is only $299 today, May 6

I know this is not the bag you reference but check it out, it's gorgeous

@EZ shopper wrote:

Super Contributor

It is a gorgeous bag but I need it to be a little larger.

Valued Contributor

they have it in a tote bag on the web sight that I want to buy looks nice. I buy off web sight not qvc give you free shipping. 

Frequent Contributor

I have two of these new flo logo locks.....I also had a couple of the pebble leather versions but sold them. This new flo version is far superior. Hands down a truely classic bag. I have the natural and the chestnut but I did not buy from QVC, I bought mine directly from the Dooney site when they had a 20% sale. That with free shipping made it a lot easier to purchase two. I think they are similar in weight to the pebble leather. As far as softness, it is soft but still stands without flopping. The leather is like no other.