Respected Contributor

New Dark Grey Dooney Pebble Crossbody from QVC

while waiting for my refund/credit from Dooney for the sutton bag i purchased this from QVC,  i have several of this style in nylon and decided to try a leather for fall. it is beautiful.  and bonus--i had a kiss lock that matches perfectly!. image.jpg

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: New Dark Grey Dooney Pebble Crossbody from QVC

Enjoy your new bag. The black pebble leather is pretty and nicely durable. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Contributor

Nice bag Shawnie! Recently I saw a woman in the grocery store with this same bag in black leather wearing it crossbody. I asked her how she liked it, and she replied that she LOVED it. Enjoy your new bag!  Paula

Honored Contributor

Very, very nice, Shawnie @Shawnie!!! So cool that you already had the kiss lock coin purse to match -- and that it's the perfect size for that handbag! That looks good sized for a crossbody...hmmm, I'll have to check it out! Enjoy it this fall and beyond, EEL Woman Happy

Esteemed Contributor

The Dooney crossbody bag looks very nice. My daughter has a birthday soon so I bought a Dooney crossbody bag for her that was on sale at a bricks and mortar store in the skye (blue) color. I've put it away so she doesn't see it yet but I think the size of the bag is nice.

I bought myself a small Lexington shopper tote in the skye color about a month ago on clearance too at Hudon's Bay store in Canada and my daughter liked the color so I'm glad I could find her a matching bag in the crossbody style that she likes to wear.