Honored Contributor

I see QVC has a new brand of handbags Bed Stu.  I hope they present these in a show soon.  I would love to see other brands other than Patricia Nash & Dooney.

Honored Contributor

@Pecky The Q has carried a small selection of Bed/Stu bags for quite a while. I've long wanted the Rockaway but never could decide on a color. Every time I'd choose a one, another choice would start to look good, and even for me, the bag might be too large. They do look like nice bags. Not a household name, but the brand is available on a number of sites including Dillard's and their own site along with a number of boutique sites. Agree, the Q needs better choices. I know they have their fans, but I can't get wound up over most of the brands they now push out there too regularly.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

ihkwip handbags had an hour show during the wee hours of the morning.  They showed some new bags with "sale" prices that went up as of this morning.  You would think they would at least continue the sale price for the entire day or even a few days just to boost the brand.  I realize prices on everything are up but IMO for me, QVC has priced themselves out of business for most items.  

Respected Contributor

ihkwip handbags had an hour show during the wee hours of the morning.  They showed some new bags with "sale" prices that went up as of this morning.  You would think they would at least continue the sale price for the entire day or even a few days just to boost the brand.  I realize prices on everything are up but IMO for me, QVC has priced themselves out of business for most items.  

Regular Contributor

I agree with the OP and am excited to see the new  America and Beyond upcoming TSV presented.  I was completely unfamiliar with this brand, but this looks unique and like something I'd find at a boutique in the Bahamas or Caribbean.  Now I need to just narrow down a color choice!

Honored Contributor

@bargainsgirl wrote:

@bargainsgirl What is ihkwip?

Respected Contributor

A weird name yes but the bags looks nice if you like nylon and lightweight which I do.  Check online. Q has presented a few times usually late at night.  You may also do better ordering from their website.  They used to have free shipping.