Trusted Contributor

Oh MYYYYY @ladycos.

They are absolutely stunning. Super choices.

Wear them in good health...they are beauties.

Enjoy them.

Trusted Contributor

@Pecky

Wow, I’m glad I got mine when I did. I searched several stores for a few weeks before I found the Melbourne at belks and they only had one. So I wasn’t about to leave it. Especially with my gift cards available. 

I usually like to carry the Asher but I don’t think they did the opal in the Asher according to what Brahmin had on line. 

It’s a shame Etsy is doubling the price. 

Honored Contributor

Love both of those!

Esteemed Contributor

Your bags are gorgeous!  Just me, but I don’t think anyone does “moc croc” better than this brand.  Wear them in happiness and good health!

Esteemed Contributor

@ladycos  I LOVE Brahmin and have many. I found two at Belks and used the coupons I had from buying Jewelry plus the bags were on sale. Got wallets to match. The only problem is that the bags are heavy and lack organization so I switch them in between others.

Trusted Contributor

Re: New Brahmin finds

[ Edited ]

@1Snickers
I hope I can find a wallet for the opal color. I usually buy the wallet/Check book combo. That alone usually makes mine a little heavy. I’m ok as long as the bag has a cell phone pocket and inside side pockets and feet.
I like to be able to reach in a grab what I need especially for work. That’s why I usually buy the Ashers.
I guess these two will be for outside of work outfits.
I switch out some with Kate spade and Tory Burch but I always return to Brahmin. You can’t beat their quality.
I really think I’m addicted, hope you enjoy your finds, handbags and jewelry!! Would love to see them.

Honored Contributor

@ladycos wrote:

@1Snickers
I hope I can find a wallet for the opal color. I usually buy the wallet/Check book combo. That alone usually makes mine a little heavy. I’m ok as long as the bag has a cell phone pocket and inside side pockets and feet.
I like to be able to reach in a grab what I need especially for work. That’s why I usually buy the Ashers.
I guess these two will be for outside of work outfits.
I switch out some with Kate spade and Tory Burch but I always return to Brahmin. You can’t beat their quality.
I really think I’m addicted, hope you enjoy your finds, handbags and jewelry!! Would love to see them.

@ladycos  They do have the matching wallet on Ebay.

Respected Contributor

@ladycos

Just gorgeous.  Enjoy!

Honored Contributor

@ladycos Both lovely bags. Hoping you enjoy them... And isn't it interesting how sometimes we walk away and then, seemingly out of the blue, something in which we had no interest grows on us and comes back to haunt us...

Smiley Happy

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Trusted Contributor

@stevieb

So true, well said !