Esteemed Contributor

Both bags are absolutely gorgeous! I have done the same thing with seeing a new release online and not being particularly impressed - then look at it later and think that it's beautiful! Brahmins are wonderful bags, andI always seem to go to them over everything else.Enjoy your new bags!

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

Another Brahmin lover here!  But I can never find them on sale!  Well, I did see a couple on sale on Amazon last year, but only marked down about $12.00.  I have two of them, but they are getting old and starting to show wear, so if anyone finds any on sale, please post about it here!  Thanks!!

Honored Contributor

Since I can't find the opal at a reasonable price because Ebay & every where else has jacked the prices up some doubled & tripled and sold out on Brahmin's site.   I did find this one.  The colors look like turquoise stones.  

Trusted Contributor

Re: New Brahmin finds

[ Edited ]

@123SuzyQ123

I was in Dillards over the week end and they had a few marked down to 30% off.  Hopefully you have a Dillards in your area. Good luck and do post and share your finds if you have any luck. I do love my Brahmins.

Trusted Contributor

@Pecky

That is really cute. The shape is so unique.. pretty color too. Keep 

us posted on your purchases!!

Honored Contributor

@ladycos wrote:

@Pecky

That is really cute. The shape is so unique.. pretty color too. Keep 

us posted on your purchases!!

@ladycos  Have you carried your beautiful Opal bag yet?  I did get the wallet on Ebay.  It is absolutely gorgeous!! Brahmin out did themselves with this collection especially since it's sold out every where.

Trusted Contributor

@Pecky

Yes I have. We have had two or 3 days of 65-70 degree weather and I have enjoyed carrying it with spring like out fits. I am so glad I found it. Several Ladies have stopped me and ask about my bag. I also found the wallet at Dillard’s last Saturday. No regrets on this one. 

Congratulations  on finding the opal wallet. I know how exciting it is to find something you really want. 

It will match a lot of bags with all those colors in it. 

Enjoy your find!! I’m excited for you!!

Keep me posted on your Brahmin’s!

Honored Contributor

@ladycos  I did purchase the Evie in Opal on Ebay.  I just received it and it is beyond gorgeous.  I really think this is Brahmin's best color collection!!  I can't wait for the weather to get better so I can carry it.

Trusted Contributor
@Pecky
So glad you found what you wanted. I checked out the Evie and I love it. Great find!
The opal will look great for spring, summer and fall.
Carry it in good health and I hope you enjoy it immensely!
Trusted Contributor

@Pecky wrote:

Since I can't find the opal at a reasonable price because Ebay & every where else has jacked the prices up some doubled & tripled and sold out on Brahmin's site.   I did find this one.  The colors look like turquoise stones.  

i am being tempted by this same bag, only in yellow.

Evie Sunflower Melbourne