Trusted Contributor

I love these two Brahmins I bought with gift cards I received at Christmas. When I first saw the multi colored one back in the fall, it really didn't appeal to me. Then it started to grow on me after Christmas. I thought it was sold out everywhere and then one appeared at a near by Belks .  So I treated myself. I think it will look good for spring. This is my first Melbourne.

The second one I fell in love with because of the braided details. It's smaller than I usually carry but I'll make do.  I just think this one looks so Brahmin, if you know what I mean. A little more expensive,but with belks bucks and gift cards, I was able to treat myself again.  

Sorry if if the post is long but I just had to share !

IMG_5533.JPG

IMG_5536.JPG

IMG_5535.JPG

Honored Contributor

@ladycos Congratulations on your two new beautiful Brahmin handbags!! They are both gorgeous! ENJOY!!! Woman Very Happy

Honored Contributor

Oh, they are nice.  Great present.

Esteemed Contributor

@ladycos  Take my breathe away gorgeous! So happy for you. Carry both and enjoy them for many, many years. Those are both investment pieces in your wardrobe. You'll be smashing each time you walk out the door! 

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Honored Contributor

I love the multi colored one especially.  It's a real show stopper.  Will go with everything.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@ladycos Nice bags especially the multi-color. Enjoy.

Honored Contributor
I love the multi color what is the color is that called? Enjoy your new bags!
Honored Contributor

Here is the new version of Copa Capana.  Love how neutral it is.

Trusted Contributor

Re: New Brahmin finds

[ Edited ]

@Pecky
The color is called Opal.
Oh and I do love that neutral copa cabana. I saw it on an email from Brahmin and I can’t wait to see it in person. I don’t have any copa, but this one is tempting.

Honored Contributor

@ladycos wrote:

@Pecky
The color is called Opal.
Oh and I do love that neutral copa cabana. I saw it on an email from Brahmin and I can’t wait to see it in person. I don’t have any copa, but this one is tempting.

@ladycos  I was checking Ebay to see what they had in the opal color and the sellers doubled the price on it because its sold out online.