Honored Contributor

New Brahmin beauties

[ Edited ]

IMG_0562.JPG

IMG_0559.JPG

IMG_0561.JPG

IMG_0558.JPG

Some new Brahmin as we head toward fall. The prices are really starting to sneak up there. Think I'll start a go fund me for my Brahmin purchases, LOL. Just kidding. Opinions on these?

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Valued Contributor

These bags are beautiful!  I love this brand.  MUCH nicer than Doomey.

Honored Contributor

Re: New Brahmin beauties

[ Edited ]

Oh my yes, their prices are getting a bit crazy. Without getting into brand hierarchies, I too love Brahmin. Interestingly enough, though, none of these bags excites me. Neither the colors nor the patterns have strong appeal for me and I'm not planning on acquiring more totes. The lone satchel is of the 'winged' variety, which isn't a favorite of mine. All that said, I have no doubt that as the fall season arrives, there'll be plenty of pretty Brahmins to tempt me.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

Oh my yes, their prices are getting a bit crazy. Without getting into brand hierarchies, I too love Brahmin. Interestingly enough, though, none of these bags excites me. Neither the colors nor the patterns have strong appeal for me and I'm not planning on acquiring more totes. The lone satchel is of the 'winged' variety, which isn't a favorite of mine. All that said, I have no doubt that as the fall season arrives, there'll be plenty of pretty Brahmins to tempt me.

@stevieb- I don't care for the winged satchel style either. I posted it for the color. It only comes in two styles. 

My favorite Brahmin styles are the Medium Asher and the Medium Arno. The top picture I posted didn't turn out too well. I think it's a Dillard's exclusive and it's my favorite of the 4. The picture on their site is much better. 

I have to compliment them on the effort and thought they put into these bags and the combination of colors. They're just gorgeous. 

Honored Contributor

I love Brahmin but I don't care for these new ones at all.

Honored Contributor

#1 is my favorite, but I could see me carrying #2 or #4  -  if I ever again got that "dressed."

#3 -  don't ever like that style and this time I also don't like the colors.

Just this morning I promised myself a visit to Dillards when I return to Florida in the fall.  It wasn't for a handbag, but there's nothing to prevent me from looking!

Esteemed Contributor

I like Brahmin and have many but their bags are getting weird with the colors and they seem to be going to large bags which I won't carry. I admit I'm getting sick of the crocodile print. How many of those can I buy. I've returned my last two purchases because I didn't like the color combo or the bag was to big (Carrie). They are also getting up there in price which makes me more cautious of what I might buy.

Trusted Contributor

Respected Contributor

Re: New Brahmin beauties

[ Edited ]

Brahmin is my favorite. I like the GILI bags also but they are always heavy.  Brahmin not so much.

Honored Contributor

IMG_7986.JPGI went and visited the Brahmin's today at Dillard's. As my friend and I came off the escalator, which is where the Brahmin's are, my friend said "look at that one!"  And I walked right over to it and that was that.  It's the first one I had pictured on my original post and the one I was most interested in seeing in person. 

I also saw the second one.  I didn't care for it. Oh, also saw the fourth one. I didn't care for it either. 

So here's my new purchase.  I'm thrilled with it. 

IMG_7985.JPG