Honored Contributor

Re: Need Help With Size Of Satchel A375-940

That small Dooney is too small for me and to tell you the truth, I'm sort of tired of all these purses that strike me as being virtually child sized. Each to their own but aside from the depth, which isn't all that extensive, this isn't even the size of a standard sheet of printer paper, and that's just not going to work for me. I do like the bag and have looked at the larger version for myself.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Valued Contributor

Stevieb, I thought about both size purses having snaps on each side  to make bigger.

It's on sale at Dooney   until Aug. I'm thinking about the larger one. In the color Ivy.

'

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@YouGoGirl1 wrote:

Stevieb, I thought about both size purses having snaps on each side  to make bigger.

It's on sale at Dooney   until Aug. I'm thinking about the larger one. In the color Ivy.

'

@YouGoGirl1  Oh my gosh, how exciting... That bag would be gorgeous in ivy... Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

@YouGoGirl1  Be sure and let us know if you order and if the bag meets all your expectations upon arrival. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I ordered the large version from ILD in hot pink patent leather.  Haven't received it yet.  I will report back when it arrives.  I think with the sale and additional promo I paid around $143 so I thought it was worth a shot.  I think the regular price is around $300.

Valued Contributor

Faeriemoon, let's us know about your new purse, the color sounds so lovely....