Honored Contributor

Re: NEW handbag line coming Aug. 30

The styles look very similar to Dooney.  If they were going to select a new brand, wonder why they didn't choose something different?  Seems like there's a demand for a more moderately priced bag to replace Tiganello, something without the vinyl parts. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Contributor

[ Edited ]

Radley London has an excellent reputation. Frankly, I have many Dooney bags, and they are of great quality, but I am more than sick of the  brand. They all look so much alike. Radley bags radiate style and elegance, and they are the sort that one can carry for years, love, and not feel dated. But I'm especially thankful that QVC FINALLY is bringing in some fresh brands. Words cannot express how stale and boring the Q has become, in my opinion. So let's see what the Q has to offer, and not say anything to discourage them, LOL! 

Esteemed Contributor

@DeeDee14 wrote:

@I just received my Aug Inside Q and on Aug 30 @ 10 pm ET a new line of bags is coming to the Q. The name is Radley London.  I went to their website radleylondon.com and you can see all of their products.  Check it out if you're interested!

Why oh why did you have to post this.  I went to their site and fell in love with the Southwark Park bag. I may be in serious trouble when this line comes to QVC..  Less expensive then D&B (which I am really tired of)  Can't wait to see their first show.

Honored Contributor

@DeeDee14 wrote:

@I just received my Aug Inside Q and on Aug 30 @ 10 pm ET a new line of bags is coming to the Q. The name is Radley London.  I went to their website radleylondon.com and you can see all of their products.  Check it out if you're interested!

Not sure why, but have to call every month to let Q know that I have not received my Inside Q.

Anyone else have that issue?

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

The styles look very similar to Dooney.  If they were going to select a new brand, wonder why they didn't choose something different?  Seems like there's a demand for a more moderately priced bag to replace Tiganello, something without the vinyl parts. 

I'm good with them bringing in Radley, but agree that a nicer mid-range bag seems to be something that customers (remember them) are asking for... At a time when financial reports indicate handbag sales have slumped badly, (as I believe they have across retail) it really is time to get a bit more creative... My guess, though, is that the Q's response will be fewer shows, but of the same tired lines, possibly even relegated to Q2, so they can continue to inundate those still watching with more-more-more of the same on the main channel...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...