Regular Contributor

NEW handbag line coming Aug. 30

I just received my Aug Inside Q and on Aug 30 @ 10 pm ET a new line of bags is coming to the Q. The name is Radley London.  I went to their website radleylondon.com and you can see all of their products.  Check it out if you're interested!

Honored Contributor

Re: NEW handbag line coming Aug. 30

Just googled them. Kinda pricey!!

'cuz every girl's crazy 'bout a sharp dressed man
Valued Contributor

Thank you! I really like some of these bags and the sale prices are good. Thank you!

Respected Contributor

I have seen the Radley bags in Lord & Taylor.  Nice, but not as nice as Dooney, IMO!

Honored Contributor

That's interesting because a few weeks ago I was using my only Radley London bag, which is a sort of heavy linen fabric bag and was thinking about how much I loved it... I couldn't remember who made it, so when I checked out the label I was surprised and wondered to myself if Radley was still around... I guess they are...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I wonder if this will be another of those brands they present once or twice, you know, during the graveyard shift, and then we never hear from again...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Contributor

I have a Radley London bag that I got about five years ago. It's plum with the most beautiful liner and a sweet little scottie dog tag. I always use it in the fall. I think I paid about $150 at a half off online sale. So it's not cheap, probably on par with Kate Spade price-wise. It's very soft leather. It came with a nice dust bag. The handles are padded. The plum color has held up very well and I still really enjoy using the bag. I can't wait to see what they bring in!

QVC Social Team

This post has been removed by QVC because it's inappropriate

Respected Contributor

I am on the hunt for a new Fall bag. Getting tired of my inventory. Lol! Thank you. Will see if these fit into my budget.

Valued Contributor

It is great that products available on the Q in other countries are now beginning to come here just as American designers have done for years appearing on the Q in those countries.