Super Contributor

image.jpeg

Honored Contributor

Re: My spring Kate Spade purse

Very pretty and nice colors... I purchased a multi-color striped KS bag last summer, but ended up returning it because I'd accumulated too many bags. I like yours much better than the one I found. Enjoy it !!

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Contributor

Love it. I was looking at a kate spade today at Lord and Taylor for the spring.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I LOVE it Pinkroses!!!!  Is that their "Maise" bag?   I'm such a Kate Spade fan.  My closet is filled with KS apparel, shoes, wallets and over 30 handbags.  Even the linings in their bags are incredible quality and stunning.  Once you order a KS bag you will find that nothing else compares.  I just ordered two pairs of sandals today.   Everything is made beautifully, amazing style and attention to detail with unsurpassed quality.   I'm sure you will be adding to your collection in the future.  Can't wait to see their summer collection.  

Super Contributor

It is cedar street collection. 

Honored Contributor

@Danielle46 wrote:

I LOVE it Pinkroses!!!!  Is that their "Maise" bag?   I'm such a Kate Spade fan.  My closet is filled with KS apparel, shoes, wallets and over 30 handbags.  Even the linings in their bags are incredible quality and stunning.  Once you order a KS bag you will find that nothing else compares.  I just ordered two pairs of sandals today.   Everything is made beautifully, amazing style and attention to detail with unsurpassed quality.   I'm sure you will be adding to your collection in the future.  Can't wait to see their summer collection.  

Not sure I'd agree that 'nothing else compares'. The Spade company makes some nice bags (among other things) but I've personally found a number of other brands that compare quite favorably...

Woman Wink

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

@Danielle46 wrote:

Not sure I'd agree that 'nothing else compares'. The Spade company makes some nice bags (among other things) but I've personally found a number of other brands that compare quite favorably...

Woman Wink

Agreed!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Danielle46

guilty KS fan here as well.  I love my Maisie's, Cobble hill Ellen's (I have 3 colors), and most all her bags.  But I do collect her funky bags.  Like the Popcorn bag, the flower pot, the Chinese take out box purse.  This week I bought the new Carousal handbag, I love the round style and the wrist band!  IDK how she does it.  I think the leather Chinese take out box was a work of art.  Seriously.

I had the Carousel bag and a sale bag in my cart, but left. I thought I am going to wait.  2 days later I get an email with a special code for 20% everything I left in my cart!  Geesh, talk about spying, LOL!  But I was glad for the discount, and it worked.  Next week I will be swinging this bag for fun!

Respected Contributor

@stevieb, I agree with you!

Valued Contributor

@Pinkroses  Congrats on the purse!!!  I've been looking for one.  Where'd you find one?

(love the color scheme on it)