Honored Contributor

Re: My spring Kate Spade purse

oh my @shoekitty that carousel purse is adorable!!!

my daughter would LOVE that! last year i treated myself to the ladybug purse, mainly because i found it in the outlet store and it was marked down an additional 40% off and then i had a tanger coupon for an additional 20% off. i could not resist.

i am headed to the outlet at the end of the month and then on and off through at least october. i would love to find that carousel bag.

LOL i really need to stay away from the handbag forums!

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Kate Spade has a 25% of sale, think PURPOSE!  The carsaul purse is brand new.  I would look for it onsale in June, and then further discounted after that.

I love the Ladybug purse!

The maise is one of my favorite shapes.  I like the medium one.  The do have the big maise, and the adorable, crossbody mini maise. 

I think Kate Spade has great quality for the money.  No handbag is ever actually worth what they ask these days.  But when on sale you can get a nice quality, stylish handbag that lasts a long, long time.

IMO Michael Kors handbags are so hot and trendy, they sell for way too much.  The high end MK bags that sell for 1400 up, are better quality.  I have one MK bag (no logo) that I bought for myself and each of my GD's.  Geesh, all 3 had broken straps in 5 wearings.  We all had to take the bag to shoe man to sew up.  I have heard this over and over again.  They have some cute bags, but they are way too trendy for my style. JMHO

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]
  • Amazingly

@Julie_23 wrote:

@Pinkroses  Congrats on the purse!!!  I've been looking for one.  Where'd you find one?

(love the color scheme on it)   

Amazingly  enough I got my Kate Spade at AMAZON. ! In January . They don't have this one any longer but they have the same colors in a tote! They have a bunch!
Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Pinkroses - Wow, amazon has everything, don't they?!    Smiley Happy   

Thanks for letting me know.  ENJOY THE BAG -- IT'S BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!