Respected Contributor

@haddon9 wrote:

@fairydogmother wrote:

@sweetee2 wrote:

I  haven't carried a bag for years. I hate having to lug a heavy purse around when all I need out of it is my credit card which I just stick in my bra.

Years ago I was at Nordstroms.  The sales person told me you can tell the level of confidence a women has by the size of her purse. 

um, if I were a cashier I would not care to handle a sweaty credit card that has been housed in your bra. Ew.

My first reaction too.  Imagine being the cashier and seeing a woman reaching into her blouse and taking out a CC to make a purchase!

yeah it makes me wonder where she keeps her car keys and phone 😳😳😳

Harmonize the World
Respected Contributor

@DrakesMomma Thought I heard someone rumbling around in my closet.  Bruce was right -- I finally got a compliment from a stranger who is now a friend. Woo-hoo!!!

Valued Contributor

@coffee drinker   -  Good morning, new friend!  May your coffee be dark and smooth this morning!! 

Honored Contributor

I would say as a general rule everyone has a sweet spot somewhere between high end expensive and a shopping bag.

Esteemed Contributor

I dress by color and style.  And my shopping bags match my outfit.  I have very good time being myself.  Inside my bag is a smaller bag that carries by important stuff. The extra space allows me to pack some of the things I buy.  

Spoiler
Woman LOL
Respected Contributor

@bonnielu wrote:

I dress by color and style.  And my shopping bags match my outfit.  I have very good time being myself.  Inside my bag is a smaller bag that carries by important stuff. The extra space allows me to pack some of the things I buy.  

Spoiler
Woman LOL

and that's the heart of the matter. Doesn't matter one bit what the rest of us think. And as you see, we all have opinions. Lol 😂 You are unique!  

Harmonize the World
Trusted Contributor

I like Brahmin, Coach and Dooney handbags, only when they are on sale!

Respected Contributor

It's "pursonal", 🤣🤣🤣... Everyone values different aspects of carrying a handbag, so do whatever works for you!!  I value function over status, aesthetics and high price, but not low quality either-  Use them and enjoy your life-💝 ☮️

Super Contributor
I remember a couple years ago her co-hosts were teasing Hoda on the Today show that she went to a big event in an evening gown and she carried a ZIPLOC BAG as her clutch purse. She was unapologetic and laughed and said she just wasn't into purses or something.
Honored Contributor

I buy hand bags for the leather.  I remember ladies in beautiful kid skin heels when I was young; I look for that quality when I buy.  I am much too busy to change handbags.