Trusted Contributor

Re: My recent Dooney TSV bag was shipped via

Bummer bc FedEx smart post sometimes takes longer to deliver. Which color did u get cactusjack?

Contributor

I've been very unhappy with FedX Smartpost. It takes alot longer to arrive, tnat the tracking information is inconsistent and unreliable. Miss UPS!

Valued Contributor

gramygram, I got the brown T Morro color! It looked so rich elegant! I hope I get my bag soon!! 

Trusted Contributor

Brown tmoro is very pretty I saw a video on YouTube and I liked the bag so much I ordered it in oyster Smiley Happy hope you love your new bag!

Valued Contributor

Hope you love yours as well!! 

Respected Contributor

I just got my Dooney & Bourke TSV bag today Tuesday, 9/15, I ordered it on Saturday, 9/12.  It came from the Norfolk, VA area via UPS and I live about 20 miles south of Washington, DC which is about 3 hours north of Norfolk, so I considered it very fast service.  I got the Bordeaux and it's very pretty, and I like the size. 

Valued Contributor

• Ahhhh.... I never got to see the bourdeaux presented. It was gone by the time I checked out the TSV. It must have been beautiful, as most of the early reviewers purchased that color and raved about it!! Hope you love yours for many seasons !
Respected Contributor

@Hayfield wrote:

I just got my Dooney & Bourke TSV bag today Tuesday, 9/15, I ordered it on Saturday, 9/12.  It came from the Norfolk, VA area via UPS and I live about 20 miles south of Washington, DC which is about 3 hours north of Norfolk, so I considered it very fast service.  I got the Bordeaux and it's very pretty, and I like the size. 

@Hayfield Enjoy your bag!  I am in your area I think and shipping from QVC is always fast to me.