Contributor

i was a Coach girl for years until they started turning up at flea markets. I switched to Dooney and really liked them for several years. I bought many different styles & leathers. The price didn't bother me with the easy pay option and I think a nice handbag is essential. A little of the "I'm worth it' feeling, I guess. Then I started feeling like the Dooneys were all the same. They keep the same style, just change the color or the leather or coated cotton. The florentine leather bags are heavy, the logo lock bags are awkward to open & close &  top heavy because of the weight of the lock. I like the key keeper idea, but most of their bags are just too stiff and have no room for expansion. I like big bags, but their big ones are just too big. The smaller ones are just too small. I saw the Radley Pudding Lane hobo on QVC and took a chance. I have always loved shoulder bags - especially hobos. This one is perfect. Soft leather, sleek styling, not heavy, conforms to my body instead of sticking out and bumping into things,it has a zipper around the sides &  bottom that allow you to change the width of the bag,  and the best part is a discreet outside pocket on the back that is perfect for my keys & phone. I bought it in the port color and will probably get it in another color as well. Ladies, if you like lightweight  soft leather, functional styling, and quality craftsmanship try Radley London.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: My new love - RADLEY LONDON

@deerfeeder  Glad to hear that you love it !!  May want to check out Macy's online:  the Radley London wallets are on sale. 

Respected Contributor

I do hope they have another show soon.  Their website is helpful but I like to see a bag on a model etc.  I purchased the shoulder bag in port.  I have received numerous compliments.  The feel of the leather is very nice.  AS I wrote in my review, the bag is smaller than it might appear because it is tightly constructed.  After a month it has only loosened a tad.  So I do have to organize what I carry. If they had only added maybe a half an inch all the way around I swear it would be the perfect shoulder bag.   I am eyeing another of their bags but I want to see it and Macy's does not carry it.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@deerfeeder,   I love Radley bags & accessories.  Their website does have a sale section so take a look.  Their leather is high quality and their prices are not outrageous like D&B.  D&B relies on their reputation of years ago but their bags are heavy and they need to make changes and update to much lighter bags and lower prices.  I refuse to pay over $100 for nylon or their coated material.

kindness is strength
Frequent Contributor

I could not agree more.  I bought the hobo that they have in stock but returned it since it was too small.  Regrettably -- for my charge card - I went on their website and ordered a larger bag.  I just got it today.  (Pretty good since I ordered it last Friday and it is shipped from London.)  No tax; free shipping and free returns.  The leather is absolutely "like budda" and I mean it.  It is a good quality bag.  I am tired of the mass produced Dooney's -- and nothing is new or fresh.  And Coach is WAAAY over priced IMHO.

I am now a "Radley" girl!

viewer 45