Trusted Contributor

@Infinite Mom 47 wrote:

@SuhseK @Very nice color.  It sure came pretty quick!

---------

It arrived, 7 days, from date of order, so, I thought that was a pretty quick delivery.  

Respected Contributor

@SuhseK   I received the new Trolley crossbody yesterday.  I have it packed and ready to go. I like that it stands on its own.  It holds a lot for a small bag!

F827BA29-DC8C-4040-AD65-B43ABE8B0733.jpeg

Esteemed Contributor

Re: My new Lug Compass

[ Edited ]

@itsmagic   Your's was so nice and compact, I ordered it too.  Yay to to free shipping.  Thanks for posting. Love the Fog print. Watched the video again:  built in wallet, place for the cell phone, side pockets for small hand sani and one for mask,  Perfect !!  Plus, when rainy season finally comes to California, no worries. 

Lug Medium East/West Top Handle Crossbody - Trolley - F14277

Trusted Contributor

I like the Trolley CB, for a smaller bag.  I don't need it, I'm loving my new navy compass, but, the Trolley is on my wish list.  

Honored Contributor
@hicindy2. Per reviews I've read of many Lug bags, how nice your dog print is will depend on where they cut the fabric for your particular bag. I've seen some complaints where people got a mostly grsy/black bag with part of one gold leaf due to their particular pattern placement.
Keeping fingers crossed that you get a pretty print on yours.
Super Contributor

Just ordered and received F13461 the Mambo in the black large dot. Kinda on the fence about it. Just not sure it will work for me and while some of the reviews say it is too small, I actually think it is kind of on the larger side. I considered the Trolley also...thinking I should have gone for that instead. Love the amber yellow and herringbone aqua colors.

I am not superstitious, but I am a little stitious.
Honored Contributor

@hicindy2 wrote:

@itsmagic   Your's was so nice and compact, I ordered it too.  Yay to to free shipping.  Thanks for posting. Love the Fog print. Watched the video again:  built in wallet, place for the cell phone, side pockets for small hand sani and one for mask,  Perfect !!  Plus, when rainy season finally comes to California, no worries. 

Lug Medium East/West Top Handle Crossbody - Trolley - F14277

@hicindy2 What a neat, compact, practical bag this is! I checked it out on free shipping day and ordered the herringbone aqua that @Jamstan mentioned she liked. I had not seen that pattern and thought the colors were very pretty together. I like how the side pockets have zippers in case of rain so your items will be protected.

Trusted Contributor

That herringbone and tropical fog, are both very pretty patterns.  

I am so tempted but this bag, but, I just don't need it right now, especially,  with the new compass.  It's definitely staying on my wish list, though! 

Super Contributor

Well I ended up returning the Mambo..while I loved the polka dot pattern, the bag itself was just meh and I decided I probably wouldn't end up using it that much. I'll probably go for the Trolley at some point instead and hopefully Lug will have another TSV before the holidays as well. 

I am not superstitious, but I am a little stitious.
Honored Contributor

@SuhseK wrote:

In Navy - Love It!

5EA35F27-114C-492B-B70C-CF540C42CF2A.jpeg

@SuhseK I like your new Lug Compass and especially in Navy!! I think at some point I would like your exact bag!!  

We kind of went on a Lug tangent mentioning the Trolley and Mambo, which I can now say are both favorites of mine. Today I received the Trolley in Herringbone Aqua and it is a super neat, tiny but mighty, bag!