Valued Contributor

I hope I’m going to love my new Kingston, it looked so gorgeous on tv, I couldn’t help myself from ordering it.  I ordered the Oyster, I live in Arizona so I can wear it all year around.  I couldn’t decide between the Oyster and the Fawn, but I think I made a good decision, since all the colors were great.  Did anyone else see the show today, and did anyone buy one, or like it?  I know It was expensive, so don’t preach to me,  it will be my Christmas present from my husband, since he never knows what to buy me, and it will last me forever.  I’ll let you know how it is after I get it.😜👜

Trusted Contributor

Re: My new Dooney Kingston 💕

It's a lovely bag!  Just too large for my needs.  Enjoy your new handbag!

Honored Contributor

Love the name of the bag Kingston was my Moms madien name

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Esteemed Contributor

@QuinnPenny wrote:

I hope I’m going to love my new Kingston, it looked so gorgeous on tv, I couldn’t help myself from ordering it.  I ordered the Oyster, I live in Arizona so I can wear it all year around.  I couldn’t decide between the Oyster and the Fawn, but I think I made a good decision, since all the colors were great.  Did anyone else see the show today, and did anyone buy one, or like it?  I know It was expensive, so don’t preach to me,  it will be my Christmas present from my husband, since he never knows what to buy me, and it will last me forever.  I’ll let you know how it is after I get it.😜👜

@QuinnPenny ..  I have the Kingston in Natural.  Lovely bag ... although a bit heavy.  Hope you enjoy yours.  

Honored Contributor

@QuinnPenny wrote:

@QuinnPenny  I agree w/ another poster that I’ve passed up all lg. Dooney bags with a lot of hardware....to heavy for every day. I retired 3 heavy hobo bags w/ buckles, rings, bits, etc. to the top shelf for times when I’ll just need to be haul them for a few hours. 

Enjoy your bag...you made a good choice of color. Beautiful. Love Scottsdale. Try to get to resort in Camelback as often as possible....great spa there.

Honored Contributor

@QuinnPenny wrote:

@QuinnPenny wrote:

I love the Oyster color.  That bag is gorgeous.  I thought about ordering it but it weighed over 2lbs with nothing in it.  Please review when you get it.

Honored Contributor

Beautiful handbag. I thought the apricot was pretty. Too large and heavy for me I hope you wear your new oyster color in good health. Oyster is a pretty color. 

Respected Contributor

Beautiful bag, but you’ll need a forklift to get it on your shoulder.

Respected Contributor

That's really beautiful bag and the oyster is a lovely neutral. Hope you enjoy. Let us know how you like it. Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

That's a beautiful bag. I love the oyster color. I think my next Dooney will be an Oyster. It seems to go with anything. Congratulations!  I just recently got hooked on Dooneys. I bought a French Blue zip zip first, then a red lexi small, and then a yellow zip zip. Just when I thought I didn't need anything else, I got a plum pouchette. Now I only need a nice caramel colored or fall colored bag. I have my yellow for summer, my red for the Christmas season, my blue for winter, and I need a nice fall bag, but I'm going east and there is a Dooney outlet in Rehoboth, so I'm holding off until I've been there. (Oh and the pouchette is for when I'm going somewhere like a game where they search your bag. I want something small for that.)

I recently purged all my handbags I never use. I ended up with 3 garbage bags to donate. I will never use them again.