Honored Contributor

My husband just bought me my first D & B purse!!!

I'll be back to tell you which one later. We're gonna decorate and he's already hauling things up. He's ahead of me today!!! LOL

Respected Contributor

Re: My husband just bought me my first D & B purse!!!

That's wonderful, @qualitygal. D&B bags are built to last, and I still have some that I purchased decades ago that look just as good as the day I purchased them. I am drawn to their drawstring bags in all weather leather in particular.

Happy holidays to you!

Honored Contributor

@qualitygal- Congrats. I've been using Dooneys for years because of their great quality. They last forever.

Did your hubby pick it out?

-------------------------------------------------------------

My hubby could never buy a purse for me because he woud have absolutely no idea what to buy. I would have to give him specific instructions.

Honored Contributor

@San Antonio Galwrote:

@qualitygal- Congrats. I've been using Dooneys for years because of their great quality. They last forever.

My hubby could never buy a purse for me because he woud have absolutely no idea what to buy. I would have to give him specific instructions.

@San Antonio GalMe too! Same with cosmetics and clothing....come to think of it, it's just easier for me to pick out what I like.

Respected Contributor

@qualitygalA giraffe-print Dooney was my very first "designer" bag, I loved that thing! Hope you enjoy your new bag as much as I did.

I went on a handbag kick for several years...more Dooneys, a couple of Brahmins, a Michael Kors. The Dooneys, IMO, were the best quality. When I gave away all my large bags a couple of years ago, I kept one smaller Dooney and the small MK (don't need larger bags since I retired). Don't carrry those 2 very often, my Lug Ranger II suits my new lifestyle better, but if I need a dressier bag I have those two!

Honored Contributor

It is a happy feeling. I started with them back in the mid '80's. Of course I would have to go pick out the one I wanted, buy it and put in his closet so he and our son could wrap it together. My son enjoyed the so called "secrecy." Enjoy!!

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Highlighted
Valued Contributor

@qualitygal

Congratulations!!!! You will love it.

Can't wait to hear which one you got.

My husband got me one for Christmas. It's on the dining room table and I'm trying to be good and not use it until Christmas day. We'll see.

Enjoy!!!!!!

Respected Contributor

@Chopsmomwrote:

@qualitygal

Congratulations!!!! You will love it.

Can't wait to hear which one you got.

My husband got me one for Christmas. It's on the dining room table and I'm trying to be good and not use it until Christmas day. We'll see.

Enjoy!!!!!!

@Chopsmom

That's so funny, it's hard to have restraint. Same situation here I have various First Aid Beauty products with new to me scents sitting on my dining room table that I'd love to try but they're gifts from my 26yr old son. They're wrapped in a Kringle Express foil bag though so makes it a little easier lol.

Valued Contributor

@rockygems123

So true!

We'll have to dig deep for the willpower!

We can do it😊

Honored Contributor

@San Antonio Galwrote:

@San Antonio Galwrote:

We were going through looking at purses yesterday, and "settled" on something I wasn't really going for, so he started looking today for what I was looking for yesterday, and he found it and we researched it and I like it!!!

It the Pebble Leather zip zip satchel in white, with the tan handle strap and bottom. It's just a style I like.